CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

fergus90

The writing has been all the wall for a long time with this team, I never thought we'd concede 8 goals sure but I thought Bayern or City would steamroll us no doubt, I wouldn't of been surprised by a 5-0.

Shambolic end to a three-year European horror show.

Richard.H

muller,goretzka,kimmich taking the piss out of us in the media. the damaga bayern caused to us is beyond repair,we will have no respect whatsoever from the teams we face in coming years. we are not a big club anymore

We are getting very close to Arsenal level of a meme club in Europe. If not, we probably are already at such a level

Flavius

This team will be haunted forever in UCL. Mentally broken.

Barca B wouldn't got 8 goals for sure. Shambolic display, can't believe what I just saw

malvolio

He cant.

Muller still works as hard for team as anyone.

The fuck would he have to play the role of a donkey who has no special talent? Seriously, you are just talking shit at this point. Comparing different players with different skills and talent.
It's like comparing a donkey to a pure bread race horse.

jayjaydee

Half-time heat map guys:

EfZ99hFWoAAqL46

Thanks for making me smile; it's the only thing i'll smile at tonight. :(

eaman

This team will be haunted forever in UCL. Mentally broken.

Barca B wouldn't got 8 goals for sure. Shambolic display, can't believe what I just saw

It wouldn't have been 8 if management didnt bring fati on for busquets. That was a joke leaving 2 midfielders on the pitch. Totally lost control of the game after that. Dont have a clue why we didnt see Puig in the last two games

JamDav1982

Messi played his usual game. Probably ran his usual distance. Was involved in everything dangerous. Mats had a shocker distribution wise anyway

Messi gave up and his lack of movement defensively and attacking wise contributed to the thrashing.

Whether that is his usual game is irrelevant.

eaman

Messi gave up and his lack of movement defensively and attacking wise contributed to the thrashing.

Whether that is his usual game is irrelevant.

I dont think he gave up. He had a chance near the end and a few moments that he dropped deep to get the ball. His usual game. The midfield had no control with only 2 midfielders on at the end. It was very difficult for him to do more really. Not saying he couldn't have but it was tough with bayern dominating

Home of Barca Fans