CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

raskolnikov

What odds did you play?

These were all my bets for tonight.
Copied from my notes but you can tell which lost.
I honestly though it would be like 3/4-1 though.
Didnt envision worst cl humiliation ever...

Bayern qualify 500 * 1.61 : 805 (+305)

Bayern wins cl 50 * 4.3= 215 (+165)

Bayern wins 200 * 2.04 = 4.08 (+208)

Bayern -1 ah 100 x 2.8 = 280(+180)

Bayern win both score, 35 x 3,35 = 117,25 (+82,25)

Bayern -2) ah 25 x 6,5 = 162,5 (+ 137,5)

Bayern W both halves, 10 x 5,75 = 57,5 (+47,5)

Lewa score 30 x 1,83 = 54,9 (+24,9)

Lewa 2x 15 x 5,6 = 84 (+69)

Bayern over 2.5, 25 x 3,4 = 85 (+60)

Messi to score 10 x 2,45 = 24,5 (+14,5)

United EL + lewa 2 goals, 10 x 17,55 = 175,5) (+165,5)

chik

Although I am a big fan of Barca, I rarely participate in your conversations about the Barca game. I haven?t read what you?ve written so far because I?m sad and fucking angry because tonight is a humiliation this club doesn?t deserve. Don't blame Setien. He did what he knew best. He is not a coach for great successes. But he doesn't matter. Barca have to reconstruct the whole team. Only 3-4 players need to stay, the rest have to sell because they have neither the knowledge nor the heart and passion for Barcelona. However, I will say what I have said on several occasions. The biggest culprit for Barcelona's results is Josep Maria Bartomeu. That man and his team destroyed La Masia. For a long time, there are no young players that La Masia was full of. Looks like he came here to destroy Barcelona. His throwing money at players who contributed nothing to the game, and the results are disastrous. Dembele, Kutinho, Griezmann cost 400 million. Hello !!!!! 400 million. Not to mention other failures like Malcolm, Martin Braithwaite ...
Who is responsible for the money thrown away? Remember, fish stink from the head.
Josep Maria Bartomeu was the first man to be kicked out of the club immediately, and then the sale of a player like Lengle, who is most responsible for this kind of humiliation tonight. He?s not the only culprit, let?s face it, but his mistakes were the hardest, and it?s not his first time.
You fuckers, I'm really mad.

chik

Is there anyone in this club to kick out these incompetent scouts and bring in people who will hire young talents for little money, who have the passion and desire to prove themselves. These current scouts are completely incompetent.

Porque

98.4km run. 26 shots conceded (Napoli had 19).

Score: 8-2.

Worst performance in the history of the CL. Just, damn.

Setien was on his way out. He should of done a symbolic sub of Pique, Alba, Busquets, Messi and Suarez all at the same time.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Setien was on his way out. He should of done a symbolic sub of Pique, Alba, Busquets, Messi and Suarez all at the same time.

Compare that to the 115km RLB and Atletico ran. We are literally playing with 9 players. This is what you get when you have Messi and Suarez jerk each other off upfront.

Last edited:

Sidewinder

man, barto did it. destroyed everything. many knew something like that would happen after he won in 2015, but in my worst nightmares it wasn't as bad as this. roma, pool and nor bayerm. this was one damned inside job from a perico fan. hot damn.

FinBarcelonafan

98km ran? I remember Prague running 115-120km a game. That's insane difference.

The level of condition... Whoever is in charge of it , should be fired right now.

Porque

Huge drop off from the Napoli game where we ran just over 105km.

The team were steamrolled and gave up.

Disgusting that we ran so little though. It emphasises how little heart we had.

Home of Barca Fans