CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

FinBarcelonafan

Bayern are overlapping all game.

Cant play 442 and have so many players that cant/wont close and cant play 442 and try to play out from back like that.

This should be last game for Vidal, Suarez and Busi... they can take Pique as well as he completely shit the bed and just passed back to MATS.

Will never ever happen though.

Bayern can put insane pressured on us because we have zero player with speed. We can't hurt them in counter. They won't be able to do the same versus City. This team is doomed because we have no speed.

neo_wolf

Messi must be thinking about leaving this club right now.
Reports say setien seen leaving stadium with his bags.

Tackle

Lot of folk on here need to stay away from the game , there was actually folk saying we would win this. It was always going to go this way , have none of you watched Bayern , they are miles ahead of Barca in all departments. Barca squad is full of very average players who think they are superstars because they are at the club. Messi has been getting this squad and the last few managers out of a hole time after time , but age has caught up on him now and theres nobody anywhere near his talent at the club to take over.

They simply crushed us when the ball was in our final third. Pressing, physicality, pressure, and work rate to win the ball back from us and speed, sharpness, link-up and movement to put the ball in the net.

Bullied, suffocated, abused. They have not been that dominant in other phases.

xxxxxx

I'm not even surprised we're losing this badly. Busquets, Vidal, Suarez, Pique, Lenglet, Roberto, Semedo are all past their sell-by date.... even ter Stegen has looked dodgy the past 18 months. We've been seeing the signs for the past 3 years, yet the board didn't do anything to fix it. Instead they overspent on overrated players. We haven't really had a decent manager for the past 7 years.

The problem we have now is we have no real money to change this. We don't have the board to implement those changes.

I just feel sorry for Messi. His name is getting destroyed by this board. If I were him, I would consider my future. I would consider moving to a world-class team so he can at least win one more Champions League. He's not going to get that here, under that board.

Total-Football

U know what depressed me.. Barca exceeded my expectations.. I expected worse play and we are loosing 1 4.. Thats how bad and weak we are..

henias

Most predictable result ever lmao. Actually it's even worse than what most people would expect.

Hard to believe people were optimistic about this match.

I said this would be Germany vs Argentina in 2010 World Cup. It's been exactly that.

Yea Barcelona actually resembles Argentina for many years now. No proper wingers no pace, misfit players, and of course players with no quality and add that with mediocre managers.

FinBarcelonafan

Most predictable result ever lmao. Actually it's even worse than what most people would expect.

Hard to believe people were optimistic about this match.

I said this would be Germany vs Argentina in 2010 World Cup. It's been exactly that.

True it's worse than I believed. They are playing in different leagues. Setien needs to be fired right now and the amigos with him.

Home of Barca Fans