FC Porto

The Joker

Porto & Barca
Official thread of FC Porto

FC Porto is the most internationally lauded and successful team in Portugal, with a national record of six international titles, becoming European and World Champions twice each in the 1987 and 2004 seasons. In 1987, FC Porto also gained the UEFA Supercup (another first for Portugal) and, in 2003, it brought Portugal's first UEFA Cup. In 1987, FC Porto became one of a few teams in the World to hold in possession three major international titles simultaneously (the only one in Portugal). Domestically they hold the best record of five titles in a row, having won the Portuguese Liga 24 times, the Portuguese Cup 17 times and Portuguese Supercup 15 times (55 national titles).

Honours:
Portuguese Liga : (24 titles)
Portuguese Cup : (18 titles)
SuperCup Cândido de Oliveira (15 titles)
European Cup/Champions' League : (2 titles)
European Super Cup: (1 Title)
Intercontinental Cup (2 titles)
UEFA Cup(1 title)

1987-fc-porto_Champions.jpg

FCPorto-CampeoEuropeu2004.jpg

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i like porta i was hoping they beat man u bc lisandro and lucho play and I like the player called Hulk alot... porto did so well wiith out queresma there good season for them

ps porto 2 europeans camps well done more then so many big teams

The Joker

Porto & Barca
i like porta i was hoping they beat man u bc lisandro and lucho play and I like the player called Hulk alot... porto did so well wiith out queresma there good season for them

;)

Porto has good relations with Barcelona too.
In Portugal are expeculating our centre back Bruno Alves could move to Barcelona this year. It would be a good transfer to Barça for sure.

Last edited:
R

Red Devil

Was alone in thinking the Hulk was a greedy bastard who could maybe of slipped a few of his players in but decided to carry it far too much.

Lisandro looked the pick of the bunch for me he was brilliant on the ball.

henriklarsson7

i dont like the way you lot carried on in the UEFA Cup Final back in '03. Henrik didn't deserve to be on the losing team that day but sadly the weak referee let the diving get out of control. Lisandro Lopez has joined Lyon, hes a great player

diegomessi

porto without lucho or lisandro... that is sad... but now they have cash to spend who will come in now?

B

blueduck

Lucho's gone, Lopez has gone, Bruno Alves looks like he's on his way and Cissokho is looking to leave too.

Porto are a feeder club imo.

diegomessi

well they had United on the ropes for 180 mins...... i have respect for them.. they are always getting argentinos this i like

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*
i dont like the way you lot carried on in the UEFA Cup Final back in '03. Henrik didn't deserve to be on the losing team that day but sadly the weak referee let the diving get out of control. Lisandro Lopez has joined Lyon, hes a great player

Agreed. was pathetic.

The Joker

Porto & Barca
Lucho's gone, Lopez has gone, Bruno Alves looks like he's on his way and Cissokho is looking to leave too.

Porto are a feeder club imo.

Still more successful than City. :D

ahahahah blueduck why you dont shut up, you are allways being owned

we deserved it, we were the best team playing football in europe, that is why we were European Champion in the next year.

Lucho and Lisandro leaved and little bit sad for it but another cicle begin with new players and with the quality that im used to see in FCP.

Last edited:
B

blueduck

I'm hardly getting owned, since you made this discussion quite childish I will say this.

Porto's signings this summer : Falcao and A. Pereira
Players sold by Porto : Cissokho, Candeias, Lucho González, Lopez etc

City's signings : Adebayor, Tevez, Barry & Santa Cruz and more on the way.
Decent players that have left : Sturridge

HAHAHA LOLZ !!!!!

You still think you are the better club ? (btw You only get into the CL because you league is dire.)

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
better? who knows..............

Bigger? without a doubt.

Their track record in europe proves that they belong in that elite group, whatever league they are in.

Home of Barca Fans