FC Porto

E

Esteve

Agree with Huss. (about his ineffective play)

Hulk is an idiotic footballer. Don't rate him nearly as highly as others do.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
porto out skilled and out muscled arsenal deserved this win arsenal really didint have any good chances outside there one gol and maybe that flick header from whats his face (the danish bloke)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
hulk is strong/fast/and can dribble but yea he basically is a speedy tank puts his head down and runs

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Hulk didn't play that well tonight, he can be a lot more effective. He hadn't played a match since December remember Steve, not surprising he was a bit head down.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
true chucka but he was innefective with the ball, more than hulk was. for most of the game.

Chucka

Hussein Said know your role
I agree, Valera wasn't all that effective, take into consideration though he hardly had that many chances to cross and when he did they nearly produced something. but what i do disagree with is that he was less innefective as Hulk, Hulk had many many oppotunities to slide Falcau in but decided to cut in with that gay trick he seems to be in love with, can't blame him though, he was trying to do to much since he does have a ban.

E

Esteve

Ah, fair enough, Cal. Wasn't aware that he had been out with an injury. His decision making was wank tonight but I guess that can be excused.

Antimilan

Hulk surely didn't play at his best, he in fact didn't play a single match since December due to the suspension... so he needs more matches to get in form.

Home of Barca Fans