FC Porto

R

Red Devil

better? who knows..............

Bigger? without a doubt.

Their track record in europe proves that they belong in that elite group, whatever league they are in.

Fair reply Eddy

I have too say I wouldnt be mixing it with Porto if I was a City fan but thats just me . City fans seem all of a sudden that there a big club Im afraid that this could become the case if they have sustained success over the next 15 years . But until then I think they should show more respect to the teams around Europe with european pedigree otherwise people will start to really dislike them.

The Joker

Porto & Barca
You still think you are the better club ? (btw You only get into the CL because you league is dire.)

wtf you just didnt understand that the fact of having great players doesnt mean that you have a great TEAM! you have a lot of examples in history of football of that...if we are better club than your?: YES, titles tells everything...if we have better team now: i just dont know, in end of the season we will see, but im not beeing arrogant like you, just because you have 3 top players you have better team LOL ahah. Play less FM please

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Portugal league is not so bad. Porto winning he Champions league 5 years ago says it all.
And only few months ago they gave headaches to then reigning European Champions, Manchester United.

R

Red Devil

Portugal league is not so bad. Porto winning he Champions league 5 years ago says it all.
And only few months ago they gave headaches to then reigning European Champions, Manchester United.

I think a certain City fan is getting far to excited he believes his club is a big club and better then others before they have even won a thing.

So far he has slagged off Porto , Celtic and Manchester United

With a combined trophy haul of over 100 trophys to citys massive haul of under 10

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
falcao is playing here now correct? this is so good for him and porto although i am sad to see lucho and lisandro leave.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
falcao is playing here now correct?

He already signed, He was presented to the members last Saturday

Behind Porto (1 CL, 1 Cup of Champions, 1 UEFA Cup, 1 Supercup, 2 Intercontinental Cup), also have Benfica (2 Cup of Champions, 5 finals Cup of Champions, 1 final UEFA Cup), Sporting (1 Cup Winners Cup, 1 final UEFA Cup) and SC Braga (1 Intertoto Cup) are also winners of european cups.

Guardian

Amazing!!!

I'm really impressed of Porto deals in the last 4-5 years, hey always do great and this summer is no different. They sign players for cheap and then sell them for a proper price, which means that they have excellent scouts and great managers.

2009/10
Lizandro Lopez - Lyon : 21,360 m
Lucho Gonzalez - Marseille :16,020 m
Ali Sissokho - Lyon : 13,350 m
Ibson - Spartak Moscow: 4,450 m
Paulo Machado -Toulouse: 3,115 m
Vieirinha -PAOK : 267 k
All: 58,562 m

2008/09
Ricardo Quarezma - Inter: 21,894 m
Jose Bosingwa - Chelsea: 18, 245 m
Пауло Асунсао - Atletico Madrid 2,670 m
Helder Postiga - Sporting Lisboa: 2,225 m
Marek Cech - W.B.A. : 1,602 m
Luis Aguiar - Braga: 534 k
Ezequias - Brasov 222,5 k
All: 47,392 m

2007/08
Anderson- Man United: 28,035 m
Pepe - Real Madrid: 26,700 m
Ricardo Costa - Wolfsburg: 3,560 m
Hugo Almeida -Werder : 3,560m
All: 61,855 m

2005/06
Maniche- Dynamo Moscow: 14,240 m
Georgios Seitaridis - Dynamo Moscow: 8,900 m
Costinha- Dynamo Moscow: 3,560 m
Luis Fabiano - Sevilla: 2,670 m
Nuno - Dynamo Moscow: 2,225 m
Nuno Valente - Everton: 1,780 m
All: 33,375 m

2004/05
Ricardo Carvalho - Chelsea: 26,700 m
Deco - Barcelona: 18,690 m
Paulo Ferreira - Celsea: 17,800 m
Carlos Alberto - Corinthians: 8,900 m
Derlei - Dynamo Moscow: 6,675 m
Pedro Mendes - Tottenham: 4,050 m
Tiago Silva - Dynamo Moscow: 3,115 m
Dmitriy Alenichev - Spartak Moscow 890k
Fabiano Rossato - Zaragoza: 890 k
Ákos Buzsáky - Plymouth: 356 k
All :86,021 m

This is the way how a club from this calibre should be run

S

Snyde

Excellent post Guard! I feel like the old you is back!!

So true, it's one of the main reasons why they've dominated their league. Same goes for Lyon. Excellent club structures at all levels.

The Joker

Porto & Barca
mrz5aw.jpg

c'mon Porto! it would be very difficult but i believe in a good result. 1-0 is enough

beef-supreme

Come on Porto!! Falcao's a lethal player, nothing spectacular but hugely efficient. Imo Hulk is overrated but he does have explosive power which can be a huge threat. I hope Porto can make it quite far this year, so long as they don't do this at the cost of Barca's progression.

Chucka

Hussein Said know your role
Hulk is good but he really lacks intelligence imo, many times he would try a needless flick instead of a pass that could of been effective.

Home of Barca Fans