Place of birth: Chingola
Height: 1,83 - 1,85 m
Citizenship: Zambia
Position: Forward - Centre-Forward
Foot: right
Player agent: 12 MANagement
Current club: Red Bull Salzburg
Contract expires: 31.05.2024

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EtDdGw0MdGM?start=81" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

Already replaced Haaland as Salzburg's top goalscorer (24 goals 8 assists in 31 games).

Seems athletically gifted with a powerful shot on both legs. He reminds me of a taller and stronger Mane, but with an eye for goal. Interested to see how he develops.

Last edited:

Barca1989

He has excellent abilities. I do not understand why Depay should be hired instead of him. He is a goal machine, good assisting, good pressing, he seems to me like Eto'o

Barca1989

Besides, we cannot buy Haaland because of his price, so we should buy Daka; his price should be around 20 millions that I think we can get selling Firpo and Braithwaite

I live in Salzburg, i have to say the scouting of RB and how they implement their playstyle on all youth teams up to the professional team is really good work. When they invested in a complete new youth academy and training center they had a clear plan. Whenever good Players leave (Mane, Haaland, Keita, Kampl, Alan etc.) there is almost everytime a good prospect who can more or less fullfill the role of the player that left. The same goes for some managers, guys like Rodger Schmidt, Marko Rose and Adi Huetter used Salzburg for a springboard to get to bigger leagues and clubs, and afterwards there often comes a new manager who is unknown and makes a name here. So the scouting for players AND managers is very good. For a club from Austria it's really not naturally to play in the CL which they finally managed to do two times in a row now. They even reached EL Seminfinals two years ago, which didn't happen for an austrian club since 1996. Of course they are far above everyone in austrian bundesliga, and that makes things a little odd sometimes, but internationally it's thrilling to see what an austrian club can do when the management is good.

Last edited:

Barca1989

Let's wait until Dortmund signs him so we can buy him for 150m euros

Actually, Man City seems to be interested in him as Aguero's replacement. But I think Eto'o could help us a bit advising him to come to Barca. Saying something, I would sell Coutinho and buy him, because we need a CF and we have several players in the place of Cou

Barca1989

I found that maybe he's gonna play this weekend again. If he recovers his level, he is an excellent option for us, very affordable

Barca1989

Already replaced Haaland as Salzburg's top goalscorer (24 goals 8 assists in 31 games).

Seems athletically gifted with a powerful shot on both legs. He reminds me of a taller and stronger Mane, but with an eye for goal. Interested to see how he develops.
We cannot wait until he develops a lot because we do not have money. We should get him now that it's kind of cheap

Home of Barca Fans