Patson Daka

Barca1989

He continues with a lot of goals, 1 goal every 72 minutes, 16 goals and 5 assists. He would be a very good option if we can't get Haaland

Barca1989

Another hat trick yesterday. 25 games, 23 goals, 7 assists, 1 goal every 72 minutes. And he said in an interview he would prefer Barca or Liverpool. We should have him as an option...

Xaviniesta

Another hat trick yesterday. 25 games, 23 goals, 7 assists, 1 goal every 72 minutes. And he said in an interview he would prefer Barca or Liverpool. We should have him as an option...

he is more of a counter attacking striker. i am a fan but don't think he would suit us now. should go to the PL and sign with Leiester/West Ham or something

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Killa.

Would be a very intriguing option if we cannot get Haaland or any certified WC striker.

vuji_31

I will die before , we buy any fast striker like this guy.

He reminds me of Eto'o.

https://www.90min.com/posts/rb-salzburg-patson-daka-liverpool-barcelona-luis-suarez

He likes Barca and Liverpool.

Last edited:

Barca1989

Well, 4 goals for Daka with the national team in the last 2 matches. 27 goals and 8 assists in 31 matches with RB Salzburg. That's the man if Haaland doesn't come

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, 4 goals for Daka with the national team in the last 2 matches. 27 goals and 8 assists in 31 matches with RB Salzburg. That's the man if Haaland doesn't come

I'd love for us to consider this. Especially considering he's unlikely to be extremely expensive and could turn out to be a very smart signing.

Laplacian

I wouldn't mind this signing, in fact i'd like it quite a lot. Unfortunately I don't think the guys making all the decisions are only aware of known players like Depay, Haaland, etc.

Andresito

Staff member
He's probably Leipzig bound. If he is as good and cheap as people make him out to be, he's definitely going to Germany.

I can imagine Leipzig have at least some sort of say in his future.

khaled_a_d

Not sure how good he is, but I honestly prefer ro stay put and don't sign a striker next summer unless Messi keaves.
Halaans and Mpabbe are exceptions obviously, due to their level.

Porque

Red Bull would probably pay 20-30m based on previous transfers. Not an outrageous fee in a normal market for us to pay.

Daka is the type of profile we just don't do. There's also a huge step up from Austria to Barcelona.

Last year Jonathan David was banging goals for fun in Belgian and moved to Lille and struggled for the first part of the season. Imagine if Barcelona signed him and he went half a season without a goal.

Takes time to move up the levels.

Home of Barca Fans