Staff member
La Liga Round 34

Sunday, July 5, 22:00CET

WKH7Ak5cYD6Qm1EEqXzmVw_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

--------

FinBarcelonafan

Fingers crossed Athletic beat Real. Our only hope. Then we need to beat Villa, which ain't easy job.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Why does Braithwaite have to play? Hes average. Hes entitled to nothing. League is gone: try to save Griezmanns career and play our youth.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Why does Braithwaite have to play? Hes average. Hes entitled to nothing. League is gone: try to save Griezmanns career and play our youth.

Of course I would like Suarez to be benched and play Fati-Griezmann-Messi with Braithwaite coming off the bench. Not gonna happen though. Just today Setien said how important Suarez is.

serghei

Of course I would like Suarez to be benched and play Fati-Griezmann-Messi with Braithwaite coming off the bench. Not gonna happen though. Just today Setien said how important Suarez is.

I don't know if he's saying that as a last resort to save his job, or maybe he agreed with the board to leave without making much waves, but every manager worth his salt knows Suarez movement is a huge detriment for the team.

So, he's bullshitting us live EV did. Why I don't know.

ronniecro

i'd pick braithwaite over greasemann without thinking,he actually seems to give a damn on the pitch

soul24rage

my line up

Defense---Bob, Busi, Puig---Messi, Suarez, Fati

Greizmann -> Suarez
Braithwaite -> Fati
Vidal -> Bob
Rakitic -> Busi
Araujo -> Pique

Tackle

Watch for the result from the Athletic-Madrid match earlier in the day. If Madrid win we might as well just play all the kids.

TrueCule

I believe we will be motivated if Real drop points. Villareal doesn't know how to defend which will probably suit us. They surely aren't Atletico.

soul24rage

Watch for the result from the Athletic-Madrid match earlier in the day. If Madrid win we might as well just play all the kids.

If RM wins, I'd say we give up the league 100% and start preparing with the players that can play vs Napoli.

I believe that Busi and Vidal are suspended vs Napoli and Braithwaite can't participate in the CL.

Last edited:

TrueCule

Tbh they just can't win forever playing like they played against Espanyol and Geta. That's why I expect them to drop point tomorrow.

Home of Barca Fans