Would you swap Griezmann for Lautaro?

Would you swap Griezmann for Lautaro?

• Total voters

Xaviniesta

Would you swap Griezmann for Lautaro if it was a possible option this summer?

Simple question

Last edited:

Daisymorr

Would you swap Griezmann for Lautaro if it was a possible option this summer?

Simple question

Yes in a heartbeat.... Griez was never a fit for Barca, Lautaro could be. Griez just doesn't work with Messi in the team as they both want to do similar things.

My choice would be sell and invest the money in quality CB's because that is a big problem going forward. Plenty of potential in forward areas with Fati and Puig in midfield.

malvolio

fantasy deal as inter can't pay griezmann's salary. but otherwise, of course yes! lautaro has youth on his side and can be sold later on if he flops.

Porque

I had high expectations of Griezmann. At this stage though I would swap him for current day Val Kilmer.

FinBarcelonafan

What other CFs are available? Not many. We are kind of screwed if he go to next seaso with Suarez again.

This is how my thoughts were at the time of the signings:

Coutinho: Class. Finally we have good midfielder.
Dembele: don't know much about him, great potential and finally we have a proper winger again. Hope.
Griezmann: World Class player but no spot for him to play in our roster. Unnecessary.
Lautaro: Not good enough for 100mil+. Simple as that.

So Griez was obvious failure. Lautaro? I think it's going to be the worst yet.

To me Coutinho was a fit but didn't work out. His first six months were great. He fit right in.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Lautaro is quality, works hard and has a clear position in our system. Hes not worth 100ME+ right now, but I am pretty sure he would deliver for us.

FC433

No. Griezmann is a world-class player and I am quite confident that he has a lot to offer.

JohnN

No. Sell griezmann and start focusing on la masia again. No point in another 100m transfer.

Home of Barca Fans