La Liga Round 33

Tuesday, July 1, 22:00 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
srAAE0bOnCppUrlbJpFiHQ_96x96.png

-------

Morten

Home against Atletico?
Thats the easiest 3 points to predict for Barca, every single season.

I guarantee that you win this one.

Morten

If its literally impossible for Atletico to grab a win against Barca, how is it trolling when im simply pointing that out?
You can go through the history books, its actually impossible for Atletico to beat you guys, thats simply how it is.

So no, its not trolling.

Vilarrubi

I don’t think he is trolling at all. He’s genuinely pessimistic, why wouldn’t he be after we’ve won La Liga so many times in recent years.

Morten

I don’t think he is trolling at all. He’s genuinely pessimistic, why wouldn’t he be after we’ve won La Liga so many times in recent years.

I just look at the data, Atletico never beats you in league play, its a simple as that.

TrueCule

Home against Atletico?
Thats the easiest 3 points to predict for Barca, every single season.

I guarantee that you win this one.

Then go to the bookies and place a bet on Barca if you're so sure. The odds are great (1.80), so just go and grab your free money.

JamDav1982

Predicts the worst every time and predicted Barca would win league etc.

Trolling and boring same shit every time.

Why wouldnt he? Because Real are the better side and it is a case of predict the worst so if wrong happy.

Morten

Why wouldnt he? Because Real are the better side and it is a case of predict the worst so if wrong happy.

Wrong, i only make predictions here and there, not for every match, or anything close to it.
Simply because, im not sure how every match will go, this one though? Yes, this one is easy to predict, deep down, even you know that.

Vilarrubi

He’s said the same thing for years though, even when we were better or about equal with Madrid. 2 titles in 11 years does that to you.

Home of Barca Fans