Defender (Left)
Midfielder (Left)
Height: 178cm
Weight: 65kg
Nationality: England

saka_17.jpg

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/367185/Show/Bukayo-Saka

https://www.transfermarkt.com/bukayo-saka/profil/spieler/433177

He enjoys LW the most but he's been playing well in all the left positions. Arteta's mainly been playing him as a wing-back but he might use him as a LW in the upcoming Man City on Wednesday.

He plays fearless and score with both feet. Been nailing the crosses too. Weird Whoscored list them as a weakness. Keep Firpo, ship Alba to Wuzhishan and sign this pacey dude. He hasn't reloaded with the Gunners yet but looks like he will soon.

Here's Arteta praising him:

?It?s in his hands,? the Arsenal manager said after their win over Southampton. ?He has a manager who has total belief in him and team-mates who adore him. ?You can put him in different positions and he picks it up really quickly. He could have produced three goals today easily.?

https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/25/mikel-arteta-bukayo-saka-contract-arsenal-12904491/

Last edited:

snowy

Deal done! He just penned a new four-year extension. Previous wage was ?3,000-a-week. Safe to guess it got boosted some...

Credit to Arteta for being able to retain him.

https://sportsration.com/bukayo-saka-finally-signs-long-term-deal-with-arsenal/

Next, fans are dreaming about Partey joining the party and also hoping Auba will renew. If he doesn't, gunners should aim for Mason Greenwood. Fantastic natural ambi-feet striker but looks like Manu will hold on to him.

You can see Buka do his thing in a few years against Norwich City. Gonna be wild! Predictions: 1 goal 1 assist :cool:

snowy

Mean battle about to start!

Pool wants the record and Auba is hungry for goals. Watch Bukayo fade away from TAA, ghost VD and nutmeg 2 past Becker.

3 Goals + 3 assist comin'up for Bubu.

Mods I mispelled his name. Soooooorrrry

FC433

I love him and I do rate him highly. I hope he stays strong and does not let what happened get to him.

Yannik

Can't blame him for the penalty. Players can be heros or flops there and I hope he mentally recovers from it and from the abuse he received. But I do not really understand why Southgate gave him so much playtime in Englands stacked winger situation. He didn't look that good.

Jenks

Can't blame him for the penalty. Players can be heros or flops there and I hope he mentally recovers from it and from the abuse he received. But I do not really understand why Southgate gave him so much playtime in Englands stacked winger situation. He didn't look that good.

I think he just trusts him off the ball more than Sancho. Saka originally came through as a fullback at Arsenal.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think he just trusts him off the ball more than Sancho. Saka originally game through as a fullback at Arsenal.

That's why Southgate is a terrible manager. He thinks purely in defensive terms. He fielded a back five against Italy, two holding midfielders, and Saka and Mount in the attacking third for their defensive presence/workrate compared to other options like Sancho/Grealish/etc. You don't need to prioritize defense when you're already playing 7 at the back.

Porque

He manages football like it's rugby. Keeps the physical players on for the first two thirds of the match and then brings on the pacy attackers when the opponents tire.

Almost worked, got to the final by beating Denmark on penalty and lost the final itself on penalties.

Morten

He manages football like it's rugby. Keeps the physical players on for the first two thirds of the match and then brings on the pacy attackers when the opponents tire.

Almost worked, got to the final by beating Denmark on penalty and lost the final itself on penalties.

Disregarding of course, that the team without the ball is the one running more, and is normally more tired.

gregorrin10

Will probably move to City within 3 years. Confirming that long standing history of Arsenal players going to City. The perfect Mahrez replacement. The only way I see Arsenal keeping him if they consistently return to the CL (not just next season, which should be a given, since it really is theirs to lose now) and actually mount up a title challenge in the same time frame, which I don't see them doing and thus Saka taking the opportunity and leaving when Pep will come for him once Mahrez leaves City.

Home of Barca Fans