• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Garcia Pimienta

• Other

• Total voters

Ascom

Meaningful change will not come when Barto's gang is pushed out of Barcelona but it's inevitable we start talking about this. It's not just S?tien's fault but he is not delivering and players do not like him so i'm pretty sure that, unless he wins the Champions League he will be fired.

Those are the coaches that are generally rumoured to coach Barcelona by the media plus Carlo Ancelotti. Why did i included Carlo Ancelotti? Basically because this board will prefer a coach that, above all, promotes a good environment in the squad and Ancelotti is like that, plus he speaks spanish.

Last edited:

Givenchy

who WILL be Barcas next coach? another puppet the seniors can wrap around their little finger (thats if they even sack Setien which i doubt they will do if club de amigos have already broken him)

who SHOULD be Barcas next coach? a manager with balls, period. he doesn't have to be the most visionary or talented or here for that long, just have some authority and help us move on some seniors

JamDav1982

Probably Ronald Koeman because Xavi won't take over until all of his former teammates retire.

He wont take it before Euros and even then he is not daft he knows now is terrible time when wont have full control of team that can impliment his ideas.

Barca be as well fucking putting Pique in charge.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As I said before, it does not matter. What will a new manager do? Make slight changes to make us play slightly better while we keep declining anyway? The only way back to the top is by a Pep/Rijkaard style rebuild where the likes of Suarez, Pique, Busquets, Alba, Rakitic and Vidal are removed.

Start with Rakitic and Vidal this season. Pique, Suarez and Busquets in 2021 and Alba in 2022.

Even if a couple of them are still good enough to play for the club, they will not allow a new manager to start a new project.

FinBarcelonafan

As I said before, it does not matter. What will a new manager do? Make slight changes to make us play slightly better while we keep declining anyway? The only way back to the top is by a Pep/Rijkaard style rebuild where the likes of Suarez, Pique, Busquets, Alba, Rakitic and Vidal are removed.

Start with Rakitic and Vidal this season. Pique, Suarez and Busquets in 2021 and Alba in 2022.

Even if a couple of them are still good enough to play for the club, they will not allow a new manager to start a new project.

True. We need new coach who has total freedom to get rid of dead weight and build a new team

Home of Barca Fans