Lliga | Round 30: Sevilla CF - FC Barcelona 0-0

xXKonan

Ea5UcRwXYAsevNY

Griez on the bench.

Ronaldinho10

Well see how Braithwaite works with Messi and Suarez up front. No Frankie De Jong is a bummber. We have a good record against Seville though 29 wins 7 losses. Expecting a hard win 2-1.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
How do we keep seeing that midfield? Get Arthur in there at the very least. No fucking pace in the slightest. This club hires one coach more stubborn than the last one.

fergus90

Big test today. I?m glad Braithwate got the start, shame I would of like to of seen a Busquets - Arthur - Vidal midfield.

Too many over 30s in the squad I think will be our undoing ultimately with the intense run in.

JamDav1982

Sevilla could run all over that team and Regullion will have the time of his life attacking down left when Messi wont defend and Rakitic wont be quick enough to get across.

Same line up with same issues as under EV. The coaches have no real room to implement their desired style and revert back to team built on amigos who cant run and as a result try to mkae it a slow game with moments from individuals to win.

Could still win but it wont be pretty and would most likely have to rely on MATS and Messi/Suarez producing individual moments on the ball.

xXKonan

You Basically have two guys in wheelchairs in the Midfield while the other one is probably going to be forced into doing some stupid stuff to try and cover for the other two and having two forwards who aren't mobile enough as they use to.

Not going to be an exciting first half for us.

fergus90

The bulk of this starting 11 will be over played to death in the coming weeks. Setien is no different to Valverde in that regard.

JamDav1982

The bulk of this starting 11 will be over played to death in the coming weeks. Setien is no different to Valverde in that regard.

It is the same formation as EV exactly.

Messi RW who wont track back, midfield is then played in a flat line to try and cover Semedo on right who has to get forward or no width and Alba because Messi/Suarez connect with him.

Midfield three are then about 60 yars apart in a flat line as try to cover FBs and attackers, Busi is left with no protection and he lack of pace is exposed, which leads to Pique being exposed.

Could be too much doom and gloom but jut feels like seen all this before.

BarcaGirl

I try to be positive ...I really do, but the less said about that line-up the better. At least Braithwaite is starting.

Home of Barca Fans