Lliga | Round 29: FC Barcelona - Leganes 2-0

Kul_z

The team is getting back in shape. Some of the players are taking good advantage of the chances they are getting. Lenglet, Vidal, Fati, Semedo and Braith have all shown they deserve to play more.

Some others do need to show better. Arthur is looking like midfielder #5 out of 5. When Lenglet ventured into midfield today, he was more effective than Arthur.

Maybe we should play with lenglet on dm, he sure as hell at least try to send the ball forward, and would be better at defending then busquets.

Seriously now, if de jong wont play at dm, setien needs to rotate busi and rakitic at dm spot. We cant play with both of them apparently against anyone.

Busi
Vidal de jong

Rakitic
De jong arthur

I dont know about vidal in starting line up but when he comes in as a sub he looks like the only world class mf in our team, energy, duels won, but a bit agressive, which is fine until he gets booked.

I guess we wont never see a mf of de jong, vidal and arthur having a good run of games

serghei

Seems odd. What service do you watch it on?

Cable TV. On 1080i channels fake fans and fake sound are on. But if I switch on Digi 4k channel which broadcasts Barca/Madrid games in 4k resolution these added effects are not on. There are other differences as well, for example, more replays with goals at half time from angles not shown on live coverage, but this is normal since there are no commercials on this channel.

vinni

Cable TV. On 1080i channels fake fans and fake sound are on. But if I switch on Digi 4k channel which broadcasts Barca/Madrid games in 4k resolution these added effects are not on. There are other differences as well, for example, more replays with goals at half time from angles not shown on live coverage, but this is normal since there are no commercials on this channel.

I asked my provider Strive about this. They replied me now:

?Hi,I'm sorry for the late reply. The stadium sound is sometimes included in the stream we receive on our end, and sometimes not. This is unfortunately not something we can affect.?

Home of Barca Fans