BarcaTV + Question

BarcaOG

Banned
The club has finally launched its long-vaunted Barca TV + service. I have a question however that isn't clear from reading the product's description (and which is what I would be most interested in in such a service):

Will we be able to watch livestreams of games, as they are being played? Or only recordings of past games? The reason I ask is that there must be some deals with TV stations to broadcast Barca games, like with BeinSport, so I'm sure those companies wouldn't like sharing broadcasting rights.

Anyone know? I don't really care for documentaries and interviews and what not, I just would really like something I can use to follow ALL Barca matches live!

Vilarrubi

Live games are all contracted to Sky, Bein Sports, Premier Sports etc

Speaking of Premier Sports very impressed with their service this season compared to Eleven Sports the season before.

JerseyAddict

I just logged today to ask this question.
When i was browsing thrue their offer I couldn't find any live match streams offer?
So the answer is NO?
How long it takes to get the match in "replay" on BarcaTV? One day? one week, LOL?

What about APP or something like that?
Do they offer some APP for SMART TV or Android TV? I don't want to go on browser and shit...
Does anyone know anythign about that?

JohnN

Only thing I could find out was this: "All first-team games will be available delayed or on-demand post-match.". So, no live stream will be provided, which is both natural and frustrating, as it would be nice.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I just logged today to ask this question.
When i was browsing thrue their offer I couldn't find any live match streams offer?
So the answer is NO?
How long it takes to get the match in "replay" on BarcaTV? One day? one week, LOL?

What about APP or something like that?
Do they offer some APP for SMART TV or Android TV? I don't want to go on browser and shit...
Does anyone know anythign about that?

No, Barca TV+ doesn't offer live match streams because the rights to the live games have been sold to broadcasters in each different country for a lot of money. No OTT service other than those offered by the rights holders of La Liga will offer live streams.

I will check and let you guys know as to how long it takes for the full matches to be put on Barca TV+, right now (less than one hour after the game against Mallorca finished), the full game replay is not on it yet.

I don't know about SMART TV or Andriod TV, but Barca TV+ can be accessed and viewed from our official club app "FC Barcelona Official App".

So far I am enjoying Barca TV+ a lot, I have been binge-watching those documentaries lately and they were extremely well made and very informative. Kudos to Barca Studio.

JerseyAddict

I don't know about SMART TV or Andriod TV, but Barca TV+ can be accessed and viewed from our official club app "FC Barcelona Official App".

So far I am enjoying Barca TV+ a lot, I have been binge-watching those documentaries lately and they were extremely well made and very informative. Kudos to Barca Studio.

Cool for Doc's... I hope they are good. There is a lot of low res content on Youtube that is not worth watching.

I just hope there is some app.

Home of Barca Fans