Which striker would you sign?

Which striker would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not going to reveal who the players are, just interested to see the results. I'll just say that both strikers are regarded as high quality players and these stats are from the same point of their career which saw a huge shift, let's just say that.

Striker #1 -

Height: Between 1.77m to 1.82m

165 games, 70 goals.

Striker #2 -

Height: Between 1.85m to 1.90m

105 games, 56 goals.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Too few variables to make a calculated choice tbh.

Goal ratio is about the same, age is a non-factor in this case so the only difference is the height.
A big difference between 1.77 and 1.90, but no difference from 1.82 to 1.85 so it's impossible to draw any conclusions for the playing style as the taller player can be both static and mobile.

But I'd go for #1 because I know who it is. ;)

henias

Too little info on the attributes on the players: dribbling ability, shooting flair, technique, power, acceleration, one or both footed, could be more vital rather than height. height is not so much an important factor as long as player is between 1.80 to 1.90 would be good enough to have a little bit of an aerial presence and abit of strength in terms of bulkiness. A middle ground would always be ideal, not too clumsy nor too weak.

Wish you would have provided more details that would make the decisions more objective and sound.

From the both of them, their ratio of goals seems okay, but numbers are not everything, although they cant be scoring too little.

Vilarrubi

I feel like the conclusion to this might be "don't judge a player when he's that age with those stats and height is irrelevant" :lol:

Raketa10

Not going to reveal who the players are, just interested to see the results. I'll just say that both strikers are regarded as high quality players and these stats are from the same point of their career which saw a huge shift, let's just say that.

Striker #1 -

Height: Between 1.77m to 1.82m

165 games, 70 goals.

Striker #2 -

Height: Between 1.85m to 1.90m

105 games, 56 goals.

I would opt for striker 1 as he is younger and probably a bit faster than a guy between 1.85 and 1.90.

BibB

Striker #1 because he's younger and played more games at 23 than the other guy who's 25. Meaning he's started playing on a consistent basis from a younger age. So he must be good. But who is he? :lol:

Vilarrubi

I need closure on this thread. It’s keeping me up at night, waking up in cold sweats. What was the meaning of it?

Home of Barca Fans