Barca Board Accused of Corruption and Money Laundering

Messigician

Rosaud has dropped a bombshell pubucly accusing the board of corruption and money laundering.

🔊 Rousaud: "For the sole purpose of responding to the announcement made by the FC Barcelona spokesperson about the filing of a criminal complaint against me for the statements made regarding the so-called "Bar?agate" case, I want to state the following":

1- That the existence of CORRUPTION within the Club is evident in the fact that it has already been shown that contracts between related companies (one based in a tax haven that violates the money laundering prevention law) have been destroyed...

...in order to avoid controls internal, approvals by the Awards Committee (which ensures the purchase at market prices) and the Board of Directors.

2- That the categorical statements I have made regarding this matter are absolutely true and demonstrable; the opinions that I have expressed are absolutely well-founded. Which allows me to state that the announced complaint has no basis whatsoever.

3- That at the time I made the Club aware of these irregularities but, unfortunately, they have been the cause of my resignation, however, it cannot be underestimated that it is a moral but also a legal obligation to publicly report irregular actions that may constitute crime.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

I wouldn't blindly trust this guy as this probably isn't just for the greater good but also to distance himself as much as possible from the current board to get some revenge and maybe secure a future in another campaign for 2021, just the typical politics.

He's still most likely right though, i mean we all know Barto and friends are shady as fuck. Bringing Rosell back would also be the perfect ending for his time as president as well, they know no shame at all :lol:

LABarcaFan

Barcelona needs to held early election this summer and take down this corrupted and incompetent board with the entire technical staff. The new president should not be a person who has been at that position in the past. We need a person who has great knowledge of the players/coaches market worldwide and who can set up a plan for the next decade or so and start working on it from day one.

frog-fcb

Barcelona needs to held early election this summer and take down this corrupted and incompetent board with the entire technical staff. The new president should not be a person who has been at that position in the past. We need a person who has great knowledge of the players/coaches market worldwide and who can set up a plan for the next decade or so and start working on it from day one.

Fully agree about early elections the only thing is covid 19 is meaning no one can come out to vote

LABarcaFan

Fully agree about early elections the only thing is covid 19 is meaning no one can come out to vote

The COVID - 19 will end up very soon. By the end of next month, people will be able to come out and vote. But... I don't smell the smoke of something coming up. There is no flame in Barcelona. Barca fans should be very active this time and express their distrust from the board.

MTL_Barca

Even if people in Spain can go vote by then it'll still be hard to organize this considering the hygiene measurements needed to allow thousands of people to vote. International travel restrictions will probably stay a while potentially making it very hard or even impossible for many foreign members to come.

It also takes some time to organize a proper campaign, as of now i don't think candidates would be ready for elections even if it would be possible.

Just forget about it, and as much as i dislike Bartomeu it's probably the best for the club to have the choice between actually planned out concepts 2021 instead of half assing it now. Next president being another idiot would be a disaster for the club because Messi can't save the day every week for much longer.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

No one will even want to take over this summer during the financial chaos caused by Corona and no fans allowed in etc.

The vote is impossible and even if could do it remotely the candidates would want to wait for better moment so they are not even seriously pushing for it now.

Will happen next summer.

LABarcaFan

Friends in Barcelona were talking about Victor Font as a serious candidate, who is ready to take over ASAP. Of course, it is very important who is going to be the next president,but the reason I am calling for early election is to prevent Bartomeu of doing more damages to our club, like signing Neymar and/or Martinez, which will hurt our chances of rebuilding in a long term.

I personally don't see any problem people who want to vote for early election to go to the polls with their masks and gloves, if that requirement is not lifted yet by the end of June. There is no need fans living outside of Spain to fly in for voting. Barcelona has enough registered members and if 75-80 % of them vote, the job can be done. I also guess all presidential candidates had already chosen their staff and people for the board.

Messigician

Friends in Barcelona were talking about Victor Font as a serious candidate, who is ready to take over ASAP. Of course, it is very important who is going to be the next president,but the reason I am calling for early election is to prevent Bartomeu of doing more damages to our club, like signing Neymar and/or Martinez, which will hurt our chances of rebuilding in a long term.

I personally don't see any problem people who want to vote for early election to go to the polls with their masks and gloves, if that requirement is not lifted yet by the end of June. There is no need fans living outside of Spain to fly in for voting. Barcelona has enough registered members and if 75-80 % of them vote, the job can be done. I also guess all presidential candidates had already chosen their staff and people for the board.

Unlucky for you Font just said he wants Lautaro

💬 VICTOR Font (presidential candidate) "Xavi will be the cornerstone of our sports project for the next ten years. We work with the idea of ​​him being our coach."

💬 Victor Font "I loved it when Lautaro Martinez came to the Camp Nou with Inter, but the decisions to sign one player or another would be made by Xavi and the entire sports structure." 📰 [sport]

LABarcaFan

Unlucky for you Font just said he wants Lautaro

�� VICTOR Font (presidential candidate) "Xavi will be the cornerstone of our sports project for the next ten years. We work with the idea of ​​him being our coach."

�� Victor Font "I loved it when Lautaro Martinez came to the Camp Nou with Inter, but the decisions to sign one player or another would be made by Xavi and the entire sports structure." �� [sport]

You are compromising yourself with that. Font has never said that he will bring Lautaro if he becomes a president. He is letting that to be a coach decision. And about week ago, Xavi had an interview with Radio Catalunya and when asked about Lautaro, he tactically answered that it is the board decision.

Sweden

Laporta/Guardiola or Font/Xavi?
Maybe even Laporta/Guardiola/Xavi for Messis last years. Then its time for Xavi to take over.

Last edited:

serghei

Guardiola is terrible for Messi's last years. He knows it and will stay out if he knows what's best for him. His coaching style is based on pressing, off the ball movement. Messi is terrible at both. It's funny, but Valverde's style is best for Messi. May not be good for Barca, but I can see why Messi and Suarez liked him a lot. He's a dream for established veterans wanting an easier time.

Last edited:

jamrock

Pep would stick him in the middle & make it work.

It's not rocket science to figure out ways around messi's lack of movement, even in a 433. Play him down the middle, & find inside forwards akin to D. Villa on at least one of the wings.

It just takes a manager who he respects to tell him to do it.

Other possible solutions are 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-1-2

Home of Barca Fans