Tanguy Kouassi

vuji_31

tanguy1.jpg
tanguy.jpg

It seems like Barcelona is watching this guy as possible adition for CB spot this summer.
He didn't sign new contract contract so it would be cheap to get him.

Quality?

Riordon

This guy is a free transfer this summer and rated very, very highly. We should move from him considering our finances this summer.

vuji_31

What about selling Todibo and bringing Rugani? Sound better :bartomeu:

This guy can be good, but I don't see us go for him. He is too young to be in our squad even as 4 cb I think.

I would like if we get him, and send him on loan.

Messi983

He'll go to a club that can offer him regular first team minutes.

And @Newcomer has said a few months ago Kouassi already has signed a pre-contract with Leipzig so that's where he's probably headed.

vuji_31

Good option for him. RBL is doing great job.

Hope so it will meant that Upamecano is going to Barca :bartomeu:

wisconsincule

Seems like this guy is going to Bayern. Shrewd business. Would have liked Barca to have a go at him. Could have followed our money making model. Marlon, Todibo etc...

Riordon

Cant understand why we didn't went for him. Dude can be world class in 1-2 years and he has better options to play here than in Bayern and with our economic situation in mind, it would have been great to get a guy like this for free.

Top business from Bayern again. I have a feeling other clubs dont want to interfere with Bayern's transfer targets.

Messi983

Seems like this guy is going to Bayern. Shrewd business. Would have liked Barca to have a go at him. Could have followed our money making model. Marlon, Todibo etc...

That's probably exactly one of the reasons why he would reject us if we would be interested in him. He wants to establish himself at the top club and not being used in some swap deals or sold so we can get money to buy more expensive forwards.

On a positive note if Bayern will really sign Kouassi there will probably be one club less in competition for Upamecano who is still my prefered target although I've started to look for other (cheaper) alternatives we could potentially get this year.

Messi983

15935923779435.jpg

bayernfan

I can‘t wait to watch this guy. He‘s fit now after he got injured for the French U20 national team and might make his debut next weekend.

Everyone who watched him seems to believe that he‘s gonna become a world class player. In fact, Ralf Rangnick (former RB Leipzig coach), says that Nianzou (that‘s how he wants to be called, not Kouassi) is already world class and was already on Upamecano‘s level at the age of 17 (!). He’s been watching Nianzou for more than two years because he wanted to bring him to Leipzig, so he knows him very well. Rangnick believes that within a year, Nianzou is gonna be a starter for Bayern and he calls him one of the greatest defensive talents he‘s ever seen.

Today, Thomas Tuchel‘s assistant coach at PSG, Zsolt L?w, gave an interview to a German football magazine called kicker and calls Nianzou "the greatest talent I have ever seen".

It seems like despite a possible departure of Alaba and Boateng, we won‘t have to go for Upamecano (I‘ve seen a lot of you discussing a possible Upamecano transfer to Bayern).

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Does anyone know what how the talk goes surrounding him in Germany? Alaba and Boateng leaving and no real replacement bought so far. Do they have high hopes in Nianzou?

Catta

Does anyone know what how the talk goes surrounding him in Germany? Alaba and Boateng leaving and no real replacement bought so far. Do they have high hopes in Nianzou?

Its the Bundesliga, Bayern would win it even without a GK, let alone playing a youngster in defense. They have the luxury no other top club has, test youngsters all the time, without fear of losing the league.

Home of Barca Fans