Gerard Fernandez "Peque"

Messi983

img_ppunti_20191127-145543_imagenes_md_propias_ppunti_191127mas1051-kAnE-U472058646796xt-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

Full name: Gerard Fernández Castellano
Date of birth: Oct 4, 2002 (17)
Place of birth: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Spain
Citizenship: Spain
Position: Forward - Centre-Forward
Current club: FC Barcelona U19
Contract expires: 30.06.2021

Despite many players being (over)hyped at the time we didn't have much success producing strikers over the last decade with Bojan, Sandro, Munir, Abel Ruiz,.. all failing to stay at the club longterm. Peque is the next one in line who will try to make a breakthrough, first he'll need to establish himself in Barça B next season where he has already debuted this season and then hopefullly he'll also get a chance in the first team in a few years.

[youtube]4ofbELP284Y[/youtube]

Bobo32

Not an active thread this, but this player was one of those who impressed me the most when watching Barcelona B for a few games this spring.

I think he looks like a pretty quick and bright player, able to play in many positions probably.

Porque

I think his lack of finishing is only temporary. The attacking player that excites me the most from the B team. Glad that he has cemented a starting position for the end of season as he is improving game by game.

Porque

Finally getting it together. 7 goals in 14 for Racing in Segunda. I think 3/4 have been penalties though.

Still, a player I always liked so glad to see him doing well.

Home of Barca Fans