Gustavo Maia

JamDav1982

"You have La Masia bias," obviously, what the fuck did you expect (crying emoji) we also know the level of our talents and judge them accordingly when we watch them and compare with their competitors. Maia could be an important B player but nothing suggests first team material. 4M cost."

La Masia twitter account already changed its tune.

They over rate any B team player that can kick a ball.

Would have you believe that Monchu is Barca first team squad level.... yet he ends up on loan at Girona.

They then attack club for sending on loan to Girona as if there were far better options turned down. The same Girona where Pep and City are sending their youngster.. the coach and club they purr over for youth chances.

On Maia they were giddy at thought he is shite and can claim shady deal..It may well be that he is not all that great and doesnt look great in Barca training but there is a danger in trying to take off the rough edges with raw player with flair that they just become another bland over trained individual and lose the other side of game.

Last edited:

Messi983

Now they're complaining about Ramos Mingo being called up to the first team "due to some ridiculous contract clauses." :lol:

Messi983

Interesting to see he seems to be rated by Brazil's coaches when he's not good enough for Barca B and was just bought for money laundering. :bartomeu:

xXKonan

Interesting to see he seems to be rated by Brazil's coaches when he's not good enough for Barca B and was just bought for money laundering. :bartomeu:
We apparently aren't allowed to buy any Brazilian prospects because it's "Money Laundering"

Man, I hate Barto and the rest of those clowns but fuck me it gets tiring after a while that every random Brazilian we get is somehow some shady operation. Heck People are still bitching that we can't afford to sign players but somehow had the 4.5 Million to splash on Maia. Even though the budgets for the B team and First team are totally different from each other.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
We apparently aren't allowed to buy any Brazilian prospects because it's "Money Laundering"

Man, I hate Barto and the rest of those clowns but fuck me it gets tiring after a while that every random Brazilian we get is somehow some shady operation. Heck People are still bitching that we can't afford to sign players but somehow had the 4.5 Million to splash on Maia. Even though the budgets for the B team and First team are totally different from each other.

Is that so ?

Either way lesson learned on my part not to believe anything that comes out Capdevilla's mouth. Might not make it here , but the guy made it sound as if he never touched a ball in his life.

Porque

Jury is still out on the reasoning for this deal for me.

Yes, G-Spot is much better in the 90 minutes friendly I saw than anticipated though.

Next Barcelona B friendly is today at 18:00cet for those interested.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Jury is still out on the reasoning for this deal for me.

Yes, G-Spot is much better in the 90 minutes friendly I saw than anticipated though.

Next Barcelona B friendly is today at 18:00cet for those interested.

Same for me obviously. My post was aimed at Capdevilla's comment.

Porque

So his season has been pretty catastrophic. Just 269 minutes played played over 7 games. He has had a few injuries too.

Not only did he cost 4.5m, but Sao Paulo also have 30% of his sell on fee. Not his fault, but a really horrible looking deal.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
André Cury (ex-advisor for Barça in Brazil), on Gustavo Maia who Bartomeu signed for €4.5M for B team: " The club came to Brazil to sign him without asking me for anything. I would never have let them sign him because he was not a Barça level player." [@rac1] #fcblive

Home of Barca Fans