Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gustavo Maia

Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    "You have La Masia bias," obviously, what the fuck did you expect (crying emoji) we also know the level of our talents and judge them accordingly when we watch them and compare with their competitors. Maia could be an important B player but nothing suggests first team material. 4M cost."

La Masia twitter account already changed its tune.
    They over rate any B team player that can kick a ball.

Would have you believe that Monchu is Barca first team squad level.... yet he ends up on loan at Girona.

They then attack club for sending on loan to Girona as if there were far better options turned down. The same Girona where Pep and City are sending their youngster.. the coach and club they purr over for youth chances.

On Maia they were giddy at thought he is shite and can claim shady deal..It may well be that he is not all that great and doesnt look great in Barca training but there is a danger in trying to take off the rough edges with raw player with flair that they just become another bland over trained individual and lose the other side of game.
    Last edited by JamDav1982; 27th September 2020 at 11:07 AM.

Now they're complaining about Ramos Mingo being called up to the first team "due to some ridiculous contract clauses."

Trincao-Pedri-Maia
    Fati

G-Spot and Igor called up to Brazil U20.
    Mes que trenta anys d'edat

Interesting to see he seems to be rated by Brazil's coaches when he's not good enough for Barca B and was just bought for money laundering.

Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Interesting to see he seems to be rated by Brazil's coaches when he's not good enough for Barca B and was just bought for money laundering.
    We apparently aren't allowed to buy any Brazilian prospects because it's "Money Laundering"

Man, I hate Barto and the rest of those clowns but fuck me it gets tiring after a while that every random Brazilian we get is somehow some shady operation. Heck People are still bitching that we can't afford to sign players but somehow had the 4.5 Million to splash on Maia. Even though the budgets for the B team and First team are totally different from each other.

6racies Xavi
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    We apparently aren't allowed to buy any Brazilian prospects because it's "Money Laundering"

Man, I hate Barto and the rest of those clowns but fuck me it gets tiring after a while that every random Brazilian we get is somehow some shady operation. Heck People are still bitching that we can't afford to sign players but somehow had the 4.5 Million to splash on Maia. Even though the budgets for the B team and First team are totally different from each other.
    Is that so ?

Either way lesson learned on my part not to believe anything that comes out Capdevilla's mouth. Might not make it here , but the guy made it sound as if he never touched a ball in his life.
    Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

Valverde: "This is football. It costs us and it costs the whole world."

Jury is still out on the reasoning for this deal for me.

Yes, G-Spot is much better in the 90 minutes friendly I saw than anticipated though.

Next Barcelona B friendly is today at 18:00cet for those interested.
    Mes que trenta anys d'edat

6racies Xavi
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Jury is still out on the reasoning for this deal for me.

Yes, G-Spot is much better in the 90 minutes friendly I saw than anticipated though.

Next Barcelona B friendly is today at 18:00cet for those interested.
    Same for me obviously. My post was aimed at Capdevilla's comment.
    Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

Valverde: "This is football. It costs us and it costs the whole world."