Gustavo Maia

JamDav1982

this is probably some wink wink deal with some agent where we owed someone a favor. 4.5M for Barca B, lol and then we get into trouble with FFP and have to sell players for bananas

Barca are not in trouble with FFP and small transfers like this would have next to no impact on it.

Messi983

gustavo-maia-paso-revision-medica-1597842882786.jpg

otherpitt33

Doesn't sound like many of you have watched him play and/or know how to judge talent.

He is absolutely amazing!

Came out of nowhere in Sao Paulo cup before anyone else could see him Barca had already scouted and approached him.

I think his game is more mature and suited to Barca than Rodrygo and definitely Vinicius and he is literally a fraction of the price!

Could be one of the best signings in whole of europe, if not the best brazilian signing since R9.

Everyone was going nuts after his debut scrambling around to sign him.

N'diaye is also one of the best CB to come out of Africa recently. Depends how they adapt but 2 stunning signings potentially.

God Serena

Doesn't sound like many of you have watched him play and/or know how to judge talent.

He is absolutely amazing!

Came out of nowhere in Sao Paulo cup before anyone else could see him Barca had already scouted and approached him.

I think his game is more mature and suited to Barca than Rodrygo and definitely Vinicius and he is literally a fraction of the price!

Could be one of the best signings in whole of europe, if not the best brazilian signing since R9.

Everyone was going nuts after his debut scrambling around to sign him.

N'diaye is also one of the best CB to come out of Africa recently. Depends how they adapt but 2 stunning signings potentially.

I certainly hope this is the case, but something tells me you're only here because of him, and posters like you have a tendency to... overhype... new players.

Home of Barca Fans