Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lliga | Round 28: RCD Mallorca - FC Barcelona 0-4

Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Let's just hope that Lazio can keep up their good form from before. Otherwise it's done and dusted there as well.
    True.

With Lenglet suspended for this match, it's good timing that Umtiti took part of the training today.

Let's hope he stays fit for at least the next 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by soul24rage View Post
    With Lenglet suspended for this match, it's good timing that Umtiti took part of the training today.

Let's hope he stays fit for at least the next 2 weeks.
    Let's hope our management doesn't forget he's suspended. Wouldn't want to play with a suspended player from before eh

Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    MD says that Luka Romero could make his La Liga debut for Mallorca in this game. He's only 16 and compared to Messi in both Mexico (where he was born) and Argentina (his father is Argentinian and Luka also plays for Argentina youth NTs). Will be interesting to see how he'll do if actually given a chance.

Another interesting thing from today's MD about this kid. He was on trial at Barca when he was only 7 but in the end we couldn't sign him because he was too young to live at La Masia and his parents couldn't move to live and work in BCN. Seems like a really interesting talent if we spoted him at such a young age.

Another interesting thing from today's MD about this kid. He was on trial at Barca when he was only 7 but in the end we couldn't sign him because he was too young to live at La Masia and his parents couldn't move to live and work in BCN. Seems like a really interesting talent if we spoted him at such a young age.
    It could also mean we might have an edge for his future transfer if he's some sort of sensation.

MD says that Luka Romero could make his La Liga debut for Mallorca in this game. He's only 16 and compared to Messi in both Mexico (where he was born) and Argentina (his father is Argentinian and Luka also plays for Argentina youth NTs). Will be interesting to see how he'll do if actually given a chance.

Reminds me of Gai Assulin rather than Messi.

Blaugrana al vent
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    Man, there is still a whole week left.

this week is going to go sloow

So what do we think about the lineup? Vidal has looked sharp in training from what I've seen. Semedo has been injured and Lenglet is suspended.

ter Stegen
    Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Alba
    Frenkie, Busi, Arthur
    Messi, Suarez, Griezmann

Would've liked to see a midfield of Vidal, Frenkie, Arthur.

Setien has a signed shirt from Busquets. As long as he is here, Busi will start imo.

I just hope we don't see a griezman saurez Messi front line, tired of coaches at barcelona Just playing the big names.

Oh yea let's play the slowest front line of any big team in Europe that in reality will look something like this

..............griezman
    ..............Messi

..............saurez.

4-3-1-1-1

You're welcome
    In 5 days. Sick dawg.

You're welcome
    4 days. Even sicker dawg.

I suspect this line up

ter Stegen
    Frenkie, Busi, Vidal
    Messi, Suarez, Griezmann

If Semedo is actually leaving for City i bet Roberto will start. Vidal or Raki will get the third midfield position. They are probably doing well in training after the break. Better then Arthur at least. Vidal seems sharpest before the break, so ill go for him. I would prefer to see Arthur but he cant really live up to these guys yet. Espcially if they are rested and gaining some form.

The five substitutions is kinda cool though. We can rotate the front line and midfield. The back four when needed. We will see them all soon enough though.

Quote Originally Posted by vinni View Post
    I suspect this line up

ter Stegen
    Frenkie, Busi, Vidal
    Messi, Suarez, Griezmann

If Semedo is actually leaving for City i bet Roberto will start. Vidal or Raki will get the third midfield position. They are probably doing well in training after the break. Better then Arthur at least. Vidal seems sharpest before the break, so ill go for him. I would prefer to see Arthur but he cant really live up to these guys yet. Espcially if they are rested and gaining some form.

The five substitutions is kinda cool though. We can rotate the front line and midfield. The back four when needed. We will see them all soon enough though.
    That's what I think the starting XI will be too.

Braithwaite to sub out Suarez
    Rakitic to sub out Vidal
    Arthur to sub out Busi
    Maybe Ansu for Griezmann if we are leading by few goals