Lliga | Round 28: RCD Mallorca - FC Barcelona 0-4

Richard.H

soooooooooooooooooo........

what happens if a random player is tested with covid after la liga returns ? or in anyother league for that matter ?

shouldn't players play with masks or something like that ?

you have any idea how hard it would be to run for 90 mins with masks? You'd have players pass out on the field :lol:

raskolnikov

I saw in Germany today the tv station added fansounds and kept the camera lower.
Its an illusion but way better than that training ground echo you usualy get without fans.

I hope they add it in la liga as well.

As for covid. In an ideal situation they all test on matchday. If someone pops he gets sidelined. I dont know if there is a medical shortage on testing kits but thats what should happen for now.

The chance of catching it on the pitch is slim anyway. The problem is more in the bus/plane and lockerroom. Where they absolutely need to wear masks. Home matches they should just shower at home.

To be honest, opening football in Spain is a bad idea given how bad the virus struck there. I miss barca as much as the next guy but Spain is not Germany who were way better suited for matches to resume. I really hope it goes well and we can forget about corona for a bit.

serghei

Actually I would like to hear the players talking for a few games at least. You can learn some things from that.

Catta

Actually I would like to hear the players talking for a few games at least. You can learn some things from that.

Yes, it would be great to hear Rakitic complaining how they took the ball away from him whenever he loses it.

Porque

I wonder which players are going to go up a level without the pressures of a crowd. Training day cracks might actually perform on the pitch now.

Messi983

MD says that Luka Romero could make his La Liga debut for Mallorca in this game. He's only 16 and compared to Messi in both Mexico (where he was born) and Argentina (his father is Argentinian and Luka also plays for Argentina youth NTs). Will be interesting to see how he'll do if actually given a chance.

serghei

We need to win this match and go +5 for a day at least. Players should be hungry for football and motivated, so I think we'll win it.

El Gato

Villarato!
Shall we place bets on how many players crock themselves across RM and Barca between now and after this first fixture?

#JovicTheTrendsetter

serghei

Anyway, now with Bundesliga done, French done (not that it would've mattered much), England nearly done until Liverpool win the title mathematically, all eyes will be on Spain and Italy. The only top leagues where everything is up in the air.

Andresito

Staff member
Anyway, now with Bundesliga done, French done (not that it would've mattered much), England nearly done until Liverpool win the title mathematically, all eyes will be on Spain and Italy. The only top leagues where everything is up in the air.

Let's just hope that Lazio can keep up their good form from before. Otherwise it's done and dusted there as well.

Home of Barca Fans