Staff member
La Liga Round 28

Saturday, March 14, 18:30CET

Ss21P4CUmigjrEtcoapjVg_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

Andresito

Staff member
I just got home from the game. Rakishit/Trashitic was worthless, I can't even remember his name.

Riqui Puig was amazing. And Eder Sarabia's fist fight with Vidal was weird, but entertaining.

Messi983

Looks like we'll play against Mallorca on June 14 so exactly 3 months from when the game was originally supposed to be played.

esta-portada-sport-del-mayo-1590480920931.jpg

Andresito

Staff member
How come they said 8th June for La Liga in general, will there be games played as early as that?

If I understood correctly the Spanish government said it was OK to play after 8th June, but the league will have to decide (probably by consulting the clubs) when it's best to start.

Clubs and players will most likely want as much extra time as possible to prepare, and a monday isn't a great day to kick-off the league. So I don't think we'll see any games on the 8th.

soul24rage

How come they said 8th June for La Liga in general, will there be games played as early as that?

The spanish gov gave permission to La Liga that they can officially play from June 8.

The earliest indication that Tebas said was that he is targetting the Sevilla vs Betis game to be played on June 11.

behindbrowneyes

This break could turn into a benefit. Key players were already tired back in March. No wonder, many of them are past their physical prime and new staff was not happy with the condition players where in. Well, they had a coach who didn't give much attention to physical preparation.

According to reports players are in a much better shape than they were when they started preseason last summer.

CatalinR10

soooooooooooooooooo........

what happens if a random player is tested with covid after la liga returns ? or in anyother league for that matter ?

shouldn't players play with masks or something like that ?

KingLeo10

soooooooooooooooooo........

what happens if a random player is tested with covid after la liga returns ? or in anyother league for that matter ?

shouldn't players play with masks or something like that ?

Considering they're playing an elite aerobic sport, I would say masks are a recipe for disaster.

Home of Barca Fans