Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Lliga | Round 28: RCD Mallorca - FC Barcelona 0-4

Given that we had problems in many away games - AND many injured players returned ... this is a good start as we gained confidence and the "pressure" in on real now.
    If you observe something that does not make sense, remember: it's all about the dough!

Some people just like to moan too much. This is a good performance by any metrics out there.

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    If you take into consideration that we don't play in CL in this period, the matches aren't that many in a short time compared with a regular season. Last season we played 5 more CL games (return leg Last 16, 2 legs for QF and 2 legs for SF), and now these 5 CL games have been replaced by La Liga games.

So, it's pretty much the same, maybe 1-2 games more in a short period, but overall fewer games.
    But our key players are a year older now and last year we played 2 times with a complete B team near the end (If I remember correct) plus the league was basically over after we beat Atletico at home.

We have obviously a good chance, I overreacted, but Real are the favorites in my eyes.

even if they have the easier enemies on paper... we all know - "if you play bad you lose".

Despite the fact that we had shit games this season AND we lost against real - we are ahead of them 2 points - so how inconsistent is real then?

I am not saying we are the favorite on paper - but this "we have harder games" effect is very small if irrelevant.
    If you observe something that does not make sense, remember: it's all about the dough!

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Real doesn't have what it takes to close the deal in LL. This is our area of expertise.

Unfortunately for us, they're the better closers in CL. Wouldn't count them out v City just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by devo901 View Post
    even if they have the easier enemies on paper... we all know - "if you play bad you lose".

Despite the fact that we had shit games this season AND we lost against real - we are ahead of them 2 points - so how inconsistent is real then?

I am not saying we are the favorite on paper - but this "we have harder games" effect is very small if irrelevant.
    Good point and this was one of the worst seasons we've had in a while. Real has issues too.

Good performance and result

Good game, happy enough with the performance for what it was, coming after 3 months. Briathwate continues to impress.

PS: I walked around the Camp Nou just before the game just to see what the scene was, there's no way to enter through any of the gates, I have no idea how someone enters, unless they climbed up one of the walls, which are not guarded well, and then just pretended to belong. Maybe the stadium at Mallorca is pretty relaxed, like the island haha, pretty hilarious though
    Last edited by Neeraj; 14th June 2020 at 07:39 PM.
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post
    .. there's no way to enter through any of the gates,
    I heard people who are working in some way (cleaning, cafeteria, delivering service, the cabel guy for the journalists .... ) use that- to smuggle fireworks or in this case themselves, into the stadium. Or they know someone that is patrolling the gates, who let them in. Climbing would be quite adventurous ....

EDIT: he said he climbed over a fence :-)
    Last edited by devo901; 15th June 2020 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post
    Good game, happy enough with the performance for what it was, coming after 3 months. Briathwate continues to impress.

PS: I walked around the Camp Nou just before the game just to see what the scene was, there's no way to enter through any of the gates, I have no idea how someone enters, unless they climbed up one of the walls, which are not guarded well, and then just pretended to belong. Maybe the stadium at Mallorca is pretty relaxed, like the island haha, pretty hilarious though
    It's Spain not the US. when I was in the Camp Nou museum i just opened the caution tapes and took a shortcut to exit the museum. No one batted an eye. I love the laidback atmosphere of most of Europe.

Do that shit here and you'll have someone calling the cops on you.
    Laugh , smile or cry

Jugadorazo till I die

- catalinutzR80 2014