La Liga Proposes League Suspension.

eaman

Just watch Barca's 8:0 against Osasuna in a loop then.

But do you properly remember that game? Was it one of our best performances or just osasuna being terrible. I'm thinking the 4 nil against milan was one of those brilliant tiki taka performances but I just cant be sure. Same with some of those sevilla and valencia trashings. Anyway I'll probably watch a good few past games in the next few weeks and some of the ones you mentioned will be watched

bismp

But do you properly remember that game? Was it one of our best performances or just osasuna being terrible. I'm thinking the 4 nil against milan was one of those brilliant tiki taka performances but I just cant be sure. Same with some of those sevilla and valencia trashings. Anyway I'll probably watch a good few past games in the next few weeks and some of the ones you mentioned will be watched

I think most of the games(especially at home) in 10/11 are what you are looking for.Maybe try vs Sevilla,vs Villareal,vs Real Sociedad

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR

I think if you asked Pep about the ideal game, he would tell you it is the 8:0 against Osasuna. It is his idea of football actually fulfilled on the field imo.

Richard.H

I would like to mention that FC Barcelona has a LOT of employees. From all of the grounds people of the stadium who monitor the stadium and not to mention all of the employees for the basketball team. Also keep in mind that Barcelona has the big museum which sees tourists/guests arriving everyday. There’s a lot of employees at the museum too.

Players cutting their salaries to help the employees has to be mandatory at this point

Devils

I would like to mention that FC Barcelona has a LOT of employees. From all of the grounds people of the stadium who monitor the stadium and not to mention all of the employees for the basketball team. Also keep in mind that Barcelona has the big museum which sees tourists/guests arriving everyday. There’s a lot of employees at the museum too.

Players cutting their salaries to help the employees has to be mandatory at this point

Yeah these are the people who need help the most right now.

I would absolutely expect the players to donate part of their salaries to help these people.

Devils

[tw]1244586577692463104[/tw]

The players will reduce 70% of their salary and additionally pay for all of the employees at the club.

Last edited:

Devils

EUWxomZXsAAQ7z_

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

So apparently some Barca Basquet players have yet to agree with a pay cut?

"The reduction will be over 70% of that originally agreed with the Club", what does that mean? Originally meaning their salary agreed upon in their respective contract, I suppose?

Also, does that mean with this pay cut from the players the non-sporting staff will get to attain 100% of their salaries without any pay cut? if so, great news.

Home of Barca Fans