Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 194

Thread: La Liga Proposes League Suspension.

  1. #31
    Mike the Knife
    FCBarca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    La C?te
    Posts
    9,668
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    12,707


    It's over.
    Puyol #5

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post


    It's over.
    Everything up to Segunda B is suspended. This doesn't affect Barca.


  4. #34
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Stupid post prevention squad (SPPS)
    Posts
    8,817
    This is probably just the beginning. It all depends what happens in the next 10 days then.

    If the situation doesn't get better in 14-20 days, I think the 2019/2020 LL season could be aborted.
    The suffering is over.

    Onwards and forwards.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    12,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Everything up to Segunda B is suspended. This doesn't affect Barca.

    Liga will follow soon. Guarantee you the process to suspend it is underway.
    Puyol #5

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Stupid post prevention squad (SPPS)
    Posts
    8,817
    I'd expect the next 2 rounds to be postponed. After that they'll assess the situation.

    So the Mallorca and Leganes games will likely be played at a later date. The CL? I think that there is a high probability that European competitions are abandoned next year.
    Last edited by FCBfan22; 11th March 2020 at 12:44 PM.
    The suffering is over.

    Onwards and forwards.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Gaudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,507
    We could become champions thanks to Betis and Corona

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Stupid post prevention squad (SPPS)
    Posts
    8,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudi View Post
    We could become champions thanks to Betis and Corona
    Well, I think if LL is suspended, there won't be a champion, as it's unfair to both our main competitors and to teams that would get relegated.

    At least Setien will get 2-3 weeks of pre-season with the team.
    The suffering is over.

    Onwards and forwards.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,968
    I would really feel bad for teams like Getafe and Sociedad who have great seasons if they would cancel the season. And on the other hand wouldn't be happy about Asspanyol not getting relegated.

    I still don't see Tebas&Co. doing such a drastical decision as canceling the season for now. They'll play the games behind closed doors or a few rounds will be moved to later dates. But if situation won't get better until late April/early May then anything can happen.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Stupid post prevention squad (SPPS)
    Posts
    8,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    I still don't see Tebas&Co. doing such a drastical decision as canceling the season for now. They'll play the games behind closed doors or a few rounds will be moved to later dates. But if situation won't get better until late April/early May then anything can happen.
    This.
    The suffering is over.

    Onwards and forwards.

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    I would really feel bad for teams like Getafe and Sociedad who have great seasons if they would cancel the season. And on the other hand wouldn't be happy about Asspanyol not getting relegated.

    I still don't see Tebas&Co. doing such a drastical decision as canceling the season for now. They'll play the games behind closed doors or a few rounds will be moved to later dates. But if situation won't get better until late April/early May then anything can happen.
    Tebas won't have a say in it if it comes from the government, like it did in Italy.

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Stupid post prevention squad (SPPS)
    Posts
    8,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Tebas won't have a say in it if it comes from the government, like it did in Italy.
    It all depends on how they word it. If they ban mass gatherings of people (like they did in Slovenia), sports events can still go on without spectators. But if they ban sporting events, then Tebas has no power.

    Also, it's logical to ban lower-tier competitions, as the spectators have easy access to players. The higher-tier competitions usually have seperated high-security entrances, which players can access with their car/bus with no contact with "outside" people.
    The suffering is over.

    Onwards and forwards.

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    12,707


    Spanish Federation has asked La Liga to suspend all football.
    Puyol #5

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Stupid post prevention squad (SPPS)
    Posts
    8,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post


    Spanish Federation has asked La Liga to suspend all football.
    Tebas will probably postpone next 2-3 rounds and wait. Too much money in it for that clown.
    The suffering is over.

    Onwards and forwards.

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    12,707
    Its suspended.
    Puyol #5