La Liga Proposes League Suspension.

Richard.H

I'll seriously never read any posts on this forum which you'll wrote after all this shit that came from your mouth in the last few weeks regarding people dying and corona virus.
I would use some insults, but I'll skip it.

If you think what he said is bad, you should look at some of gnidrologist's posts.

El Gato

Villarato!
Dude, you're hilarious. My brother has been working normally in the last months or so, getting in contact with thousands of people in the last 2 months, and he's sitting next to me right now watching Netflix together and sharing the same pizza.

That's me acting on what I believe in, that coronavirus while a risk for the elderly and the sick, represents an extremely low threat for young healthy adults. Also, I wouldn't be flattered BBZ shares your opinion, he is a paranoid delusional who was talking about tens of millions of deaths in US alone a while ago.

Is it? Get out on the streets mate. Why confine yourself to the lowest possible sample population of potentially infected. Test that belief of yours, get out into the world lad!

serghei

Is it? Get out on the streets mate. Why confine yourself to the lowest possible sample population of potentially infected. Test that belief of yours, get out into the world lad!

Because I would get fined if I went out without a reason. Only reason why I am sitting in lock-down. There's nothing to test. It is well-known that a healthy young person suffering a bad coronavirus case is about as likely as getting hit by a car.

El Gato

Villarato!
Because I would get fined if I went out without a reason. Only reason why I am sitting in lock-down. There's nothing to test. It is well-known that a healthy young person suffering a bad coronavirus case is about as likely as getting hit by a car.

Ah yes, the escape hatch in the form of "I'm stuck here because Im in Romania but if I weren't I'd be out on the street". Good to know!

serghei

Ah yes, the escape hatch in the form of "I'm stuck here because Im in Romania but if I weren't I'd be out on the street". Good to know!

Dude, you're not making sense. My brother is out every day going to work with public transportation, and he's next to me sharing the same food. What more proof do you want? We both had a cough a while ago, so we probably had it, and we are both fine.

Wanna panic and fear for your life, stay locked up in isolation and wait for a vaccine? Go ahead, I'm not stopping you. Join the BBZ club and pray this doesn't get you until the doctors find the formula for a vaccine.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Don't know what it is you were referring to in my final post TBH, you're repeating the same thing we already knew. I only pointed out it's crystal clear you'd be out and about if you weren't where you are, so that's all we need to know really. No need to worry bro we get it.

serghei

Don't know what it is you were referring to in my final post TBH, you're repeating the same thing we already knew. I only pointed out it's crystal clear you'd be out and about if you weren't where you are, so that's all we need to know really. No need to worry bro we get it.

Yea, in all honesty this played out for too long. Each of us believe what we choose to in the end.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Couldn't care less what you do or don't mate.

Dude, you're hilarious. My brother has been working normally in the last months or so, getting in contact with thousands of people in the last 2 months, and he's sitting next to me right now watching Netflix together and sharing the same pizza.

That's me acting on what I believe in, that coronavirus while a risk for the elderly and the sick, represents an extremely low threat for young healthy adults. Also, I wouldn't be flattered BBZ shares your opinion, he is a paranoid delusional who was talking about tens of millions of deaths in US alone a while ago :lol:.

My moms best friend died from Corona the other day, he was 63 years old and very healthy - worked out all the time and so on. That tragic thing aside, I'm also not THAT worried and think the economy must get rolling or else many more will suffer. BUT, this is the first wave of the virus - there will be a second and third before we have a vaccine. So yes, millions will die.

serghei

My moms best friend died from Corona the other day, he was 63 years old and very healthy - worked out all the time and so on. That tragic thing aside, I'm also not THAT worried and think the economy must get rolling or else many more will suffer. BUT, this is the first wave of the virus - there will be a second and third before we have a vaccine. So yes, millions will die.

Sorry to hear this man. But as you said, it's one case, and new information showing up everywhere is shaping this virus to be as dangerous as a strong influenza variant. What I was trying to say is not that people will not die for this, people die from many things anyway, and now they will die from one more virus, but that the panic and fear mongering have been disproportionate compared to the real threat level for the average person.

Last edited:

soul24rage

According to Aguirre, Leganes' coach, La Liga confirmed that the league will restart on June 20 and end in July 26.

11 league games in 5 weeks.

Sailor Mars

Damn. Our Grandpa team won't survive this. Our roster is too thin for this.

True that. And apparently each team will be allowed up to 5 substitutions per game, an increase from the regular 3. A team with depth like Real Madrid could take advantage of that, while the Barca board's shambolic squad planning has left the team with little depth.

FinBarcelonafan

True that. And apparently each team will be allowed up to 5 substitutions per game, an increase from the regular 3. A team with depth like Real Madrid could take advantage of that, while the Barca board's shambolic squad planning has left the team with little depth.

Haha exactly. We are lucky to have five good bench players.

Home of Barca Fans