La Liga Proposes League Suspension.

serghei

By all means, be out of the box. Just try not to be around anyone. Or just don't be as selfish as you are being right now thinking you know shit.

Don't worry, it's hard to be around people who are too afraid to live because they think corona is going to get them if they go to the supermarket.

El Gato

Villarato!
Dead serious, join them man! Who needs a vaccine, there's no evidence to fear anything!

Just remember to donate the mask and gloves to the nearest hospital or care home will ya?

serghei

Dead serious, join them man! Who needs a vaccine, there's no evidence to fear anything!

Just remember to donate the mask and gloves to the nearest hospital or care home will ya?

Thanks, man, but I'd rather join the many expert professors and doctors that agree with me on almost every point. Truth be told, I doubted myself, but when I read online and watch videos with professors from Stanford, Oxford, senior epidemiologists that share my view, now I am very confident I'm right. Maybe I can be convinced my position is wrong, but certainly not by you or your arguments. Or the manipulation coming from mainstream media.

Last edited:

Newcomer

PSG crowned champions! Incredible!!!! Wonder if La Liga will do the same?

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ue-1-champions-after-french-season-called-off

If other leagues aren't canceled, L1 is dead. Canal+ (and likely Bein soon) has voided the contract between the league and the brodcasting channel. They won't pay anything more. Clubs are missing something like 250 M from Canal+. If Bein and sponsors follow this move, french clubs will be in trouble, in very big trouble. Especially if the other leagues restart and receive their TV prize money. It was already a selling league due to financial reasons but now, even clubs like Lyon, will be in big trouble.

El Gato

Villarato!
Thanks, man, but I'd rather join the many expert professors and doctors that agree with me on almost every point. Truth be told, I doubted myself, but when I read online and watch videos with professors from Stanford, Oxford, senior epidemiologists that share my view, now I am very confident I'm right. Maybe I can be convinced my position is wrong, but certainly not by you or your arguments. Or the manipulation coming from mainstream media.

Well take them to streets then! Don't be afraid to bring your mates man. But remember, you don't need masks or gloves, have a hug with bypassers (provided they're under 60 and look subjectively healthy to you). Act like you mean it bro! Obviously there's nothing to fear is there?

Looking forward to photos of you and other folks having fun on the streets!

BBZ8800

I did not say only old people are suffering from this. I said young and healthy people can suffer from this too, but the risk is very very low. We live our lives surrounded by risk every day. And we still do things and live our life, regardless of that risk.

Don't go around words. Younger CAN DIE. If there's a 0,0001 risk of dying, you CAN DIE. It's just very very unlikely. Same situation as this. You embrace this idea that young people can die from covid, based on ultra minority of a few deaths per thousand infected. Statistically, those are negligible numbers. You don't make clear, ultra-severe and general decisions based on that.

You can't explain it, because you have no arguments. The pattern is clear. In cases of old people, the media focus on numbers, because the proportion of such people dying in this group is sizeable. In case of young people, it's obvious the media are trying to milk every drama from singular cases, because the number of cases is very low.

I'll seriously never read any posts on this forum which you'll wrote after all this shit that came from your mouth in the last few weeks regarding people dying and corona virus.
I would use some insults, but I'll skip it.

El Gato

Villarato!
I'll seriously never read any posts on this forum which you'll wrote after all this shit that came from your mouth in the last few weeks regarding people dying and corona virus.

Allow him. He's bored and looking for any excuse to get out, but fails to confirm he's ready to act on what he says. He's gotta learn the hard way it seems.

serghei

Couldn't care less what you do or don't mate.

Allow him. He's bored and looking for any excuse to get out, but fails to confirm he's ready to act on what he says. He's gotta learn the hard way it seems.

Dude, you're hilarious. My brother has been working normally in the last months or so, getting in contact with thousands of people in the last 2 months, and he's sitting next to me right now watching Netflix together and sharing the same pizza.

That's me acting on what I believe in, that coronavirus while a risk for the elderly and the sick, represents an extremely low threat for young healthy adults. Also, I wouldn't be flattered BBZ shares your opinion, he is a paranoid delusional who was talking about tens of millions of deaths in US alone a while ago :lol:.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans