Lliga | Round 27: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 1-0

Horatio

You're welcome
Started watching from the 20th minute and didnt think it was all that bad. Quick passing quite a few nice combinations, just missing the finish.

gregorrin10

I'm going to this match, my first Nou Camp visit ever.

Apologies if I jynx it and we lose eight nil lads.

Feel sorry for you. First Camp Nou visit and having to watch this snooze fest and most likely no goals or maybe one in the dying minutes of the game. That's why I'm determined to wait with going at least until this Board is gone and with them oldtimers like Pique, Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Vidal, maybe even Messi, since I don't see him staying long after the new Board comes in and hopefully start the team rebuild.

I'm imagining myself going to a game in like 2-3 years, when we're hopefully back to our best, with Font as president, Xavi as manager, and FDJ, Arthur, Puig running and dictating our midfield, with some new great young(er) attackers in front of them. Even if Messi is a footballing genius, watching our team with him in it just seems silly these days, cause the whole tempo of the team built around him is just way too damn slow to even be exciting. I even have to force myself to watch Barca on TV for the past 3 years, no freakin way i'd be willing to actually spend hundreds of euros to actually travel to a game and watch it live. I know I'll regret not having seen Barca with Messi, but his best days are behind him now and we need a complete rebuild and a much quicker gameplay implemented to even be watchable again.

terryzinc

the only players left who give a F about the game Fati Messi Braithwaite Semedo Alba Vidal Greizmann needs to be benched

Gari

6' "Eder Sarabia, Eder Sarabia", the Camp Nou is chanting.
Alba: "The fans? No one likes it if the fans are going against us. I respect everyone, but the truth is that they also have to respect me. I don't like being whistled in the 15th minute when the score is 0-0."

Last edited:

eaman

We were dominated for alot of the game and only winning with a lucky penalty that shouldn't have been in my opinion. I thought setien teams were supposed to dominate teams. It's either sociedad are so good or some barca players are not up to dominating a game. I think it's a bit of both really.

LABarcaFan

Started watching from the 20th minute and didnt think it was all that bad. Quick passing quite a few nice combinations, just missing the finish.

It wasn't that bad of a game. Sociedad are finalists of the Copa del Rey. They are playing really well. Our combinations and passes were really fast and accurate, just the finishing was not there.
Messi has to take the biggest blame of that. Between 29-th and 39-th minutes, he had 2 very good chances for goal. In the 53-rd and 91-st minutes, another 2 very clear positions from which he usually scores. It is true that the penalty was not 100%, but the final score should easily be 4:0. At the end of the day, the win is win and brings you 3 points no matter how you get them.

FinBarcelonafan

We were dominated for alot of the game and only winning with a lucky penalty that shouldn't have been in my opinion. I thought setien teams were supposed to dominate teams. It's either sociedad are so good or some barca players are not up to dominating a game. I think it's a bit of both really.

It was penalty. The guy even moved his hand and got the ball away from the penalty area. It was unfortunate situation but a penalty. No question.

Home of Barca Fans