Youssoufa Moukoko

xavisionary

Don't think BVB is out for that. He'll probably break it anyway, but you don't bring a player into the game just for a record.
He's already the most hyped youth player I've ever seen, if there's anything this kid needs less of it's even more hype and pressure. Dortmund has to ensure a safe environment for him to develope.

Bojan, surely? Mr 1000 goals.

Yannik

Bojan, surely? Mr 1000 goals.

Bojan and Moukoko kinda had the same youth level hype, because they scored like 40-50 goals every season. Moukoko even at 3-4 years younger than his opponents though.

Goes to show that this hype is dangerous though.

Barca1989

I liked the few minutes of Moukoko today. He seems very interesting and participated in Dortmund's goal with a quick pass. Barca should try to get him if Laporta's opportunity to get Haaland is not true

eaman

Saw him for the first time today and although taller than alexis Sanchez kind of reminds me of him in the way he moves with the ball

BerkeleyBernie

Impressive. Really knows where the goal is. If you don't block his shot, it's going in.

Also had a great square pass to set up a shot earlier in the game.

CatalinR10

First Moukoko's goal with Dortmund. Very good goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJa7Yiiy9dM

We should try to get him if Haaland (our first option) is not possible

Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

cover4.jpg

Devils

Read the first post of this thread.

My scouting and talent recognition skills remains undefeated.

Elite level.

Andresito

Staff member
Dortmund are a bunch of assholes for letting him celebrate alone. Could see his genuine happiness but no one cared.

Yannik

Dortmund are a bunch of assholes for letting him celebrate alone. Could see his genuine happiness but no one cared.

I feel that, I really hate when a new signing, a youngster or a player returning from lengthy injury is left alone when scoring.
They did eventuallywalk up to him a bit later but cmon, it's a 16 year old sensation scoring the equalizer and his first ever of probably many, many goals and it's obviously a special moment for him. Show some excitement for him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans