Youssoufa Moukoko

Yannik

13 goals in 4 matches for the u19.
Turns 16 next month and is already training with the first team. Could be an unreal talent.

Barca1989

We are getting very young players like Pedri that is excellent and is playing in the first team. We do not have any money now, so we should try to get him in this winter window selling Braithwaite for example, and then try with him in the first team

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We are getting very young players like Pedri that is excellent and is playing in the first team. We do not have any money now, so we should try to get him in this winter window selling Braithwaite for example, and then try with him in the first team

:lol: BVB won't sell him for less than 50m.

Barca1989

Eto'o in a recent interview (in October, 2020) recommended Barca to sign him: "Hay un joven jugador que juega para el Dortmund, llamado Youssoufa Moukoko. Tiene 15 a?os y ?l es el siguiente gran jugador, para m?, despu?s de Messi. Con Antoine y Youssoufa, ese equipo atacar?a muy bien" ("There is a young player who plays for Dortmund, called Youssoufa Moukoko. He is 15 years old and he is the next great player, for me, after Messi. With Antoine and Youssoufa, that team would attack very well.")

Barca1989

I don't think that a 15 year old price will be 50m. I think we can get him for a low price because he hasn't started playing for the first team

:lol: laughable suggestion..there is no chance at all that Dortmund will sell him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wouldnt rule it out, Bayern always seems to get their way in Bundesliga, which is also why i think Haaland ends up at Bayern, not RM, Barca or City.

Not sure about Haaland. I think Bayern doesn't have that kind of special aura to Haaland like they do to German and Eastern European players and your average Bundesliga player. I think Haaland would want to play in England or Spain.

Yannik

Not sure about Haaland. I think Bayern doesn't have that kind of special aura to Haaland like they do to German and Eastern European players and your average Bundesliga player. I think Haaland would want to play in England or Spain.

That's a weird take, why Eastern European? Just because of Lewandowski?
I don't think Haalands nationality or ethnicity would be any issue whatsoever, but wether Bayern would make a better offer than any other teams in for him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans