Alphonso Davies

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I think in few years he might be Barca LB.

Hahaha this is exactly how Barca operates.

Other clubs have top tier professional scouting and can acquire exciting, undervalued talents and use them in creative ways. Barca directors sit around holding their dicks and then wait for a player to blow up at another big club and become outrageously expensive/unavailable. Then we approach them only to get laughed at or demanded to pay 100m+ and get fleeced.

It's so hilariously arrogant, treating big clubs like feeder clubs where we search for our prospect pool even though performance wise our club is barely top 5 in Europe and quickly slipping in our drawing power to attract great players.

xXKonan

No way Bayern will sell him to us in the future, especially if he keeps doing what he's doing.

I assume we might attempt in the next couple of years only to get laughed out of the building which is probably what's going to happen.

Bayern just gave him a new contract until 2025. And I am pretty sure they will try to keep him happy living in Munich. He is a gem on and off the pitch.

Messigician

The funny part is I think we may have something with Emerson but it depends if we don't do something really stupid as in trying to buy him and sell him and Semedo in order to fund another big-money transfer while replacing those two with fucking De Sciglio.

Nothing more nightmare fuel than that scenario. Sure Martinez works out which is awesome news, but we end up stuck with an even weaker pair in Roberto/De Sciglio at the RB spot. It wouldn't even be a contest as Roberto can sleepwalk as he won't have much of a challenge for it.

No one wants Martinez anymore

Messigician

Overated. Has played against literally no one of note.

Even Paco Alcaer looked world class at bundesliga and bums like Jovic

Home of Barca Fans