If you could sign one of Sancho or Neymar for the LW positon, who would you sign?

Sancho or Neymar

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andresito

Staff member
[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]

What we were talking about yesterday. First step in the rebuild would be something like this:
[tw]1230725025327566850[/tw]

serghei

[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]

What we were talking about yesterday. First step in the rebuild would be something like this:
[tw]1230725025327566850[/tw]

Yea, exactly. He's smart. He knows he's gonna have to take some really hard decisions and he wants full backing to be able to decide things.

The Observer

I can't imagine Dortmund doing any deals in the near future with Barca again after the Démbéle fiasco unless they can shaft us with another 150 million request for a 19 year old possible flop outside of Bundesliga.

Nor do I see PSG moving away from their 300 million request.

2 completely unrealistic targets.

mc_lovin

I can't imagine Dortmund doing any deals in the near future with Barca again after the Démbéle fiasco unless they can shaft us with another 150 million request for a 19 year old possible flop outside of Bundesliga.

They have no reason to be angry with us, they clearly won. And I dont think we were the ill intent, I still believe they told Dembele he has the possibilty to leave for a fair price when they signed him from Rennes - thats how they get the best talents. No wonder he made a fuss.

The Observer

They have no reason to be angry with us, they clearly won. And I dont think we were the ill intent, I still believe they told Dembele he has the possibilty to leave for a fair price when they signed him from Rennes - thats how they get the best talents. No wonder he made a fuss.

At the end of the day when it comes to business, only money will talk of course and they obviously had the last laugh with how Démbéle turned out. But if they believe Barcelona was behind Démbéle's training refusal, they won't be doing Barca any favours and demand the maximum possible fee without budging. That can't be lower than 150 million Euros.

The club loaned out Coutinho to save his wage costs, I don't see how Barca could possibly pull off another mega signing right now. Don't think these type of signings are realistic anymore. The Neymar fee gave a little boost but that money is long gone for Démbéle, Coutinho, Griezmann, De Jong signings.

snowy

They're both awesome. Ney's got the edge on talent and wouldn't need to adapt but Jadon is younger, fresher, and probably with way less distractions + better upside and resell value so if the choice was solely between one or the other, Sancho would be the smarter move.

At these prices though, despite the talents involved, do we really want to assign such a big portion of our budget to a single player? Risky strategy.

Instead, let's sign up BVB's entire recruiting team and gift wrap them delivery express our papasmurf with a danke schon note :bartomeu: :wave:

[tw]1230580642020118528[/tw]

Andresito

Staff member
Dortmund's talent development is impressive. But how many titles have they won these last 10 years?

You can't develop a shit ton of talent and at the same time be a big favourite in Europe.

FinBarcelonafan

Dortmund's talent development is impressive. But how many titles have they won these last 10 years?

You can't develop a shit ton of talent and at the same time be a big favourite in Europe.

Dortmund plays type of football, which makes the attackers look real good (great stats) but their overall game is fairly poor. Look at Dembelee, the guy has no clue how to defend or play as a team. Dortmund only cares about money. It's easy way to make a lot of money. Rinse and repeat.

khaled_a_d

They sit on negotiation table one year after Dembele for Paco, then few months later to make it permanent.
They won't have a problem with us as long as we pay & behave.

serghei

They sit on negotiation table one year after Dembele for Paco, then few months later to make it permanent.
They won't have a problem with us as long as we pay & behave.

Yea, their beef was internally, with Dembele. Don't think we actually called Dembele and asked him to skip training session, cause chaos and misbehave.

Devils

Neither of those two.

These Galactico signings are disastrous and both those players are divas with a ton of baggage. The transfer strategy needs to change desperately.

I would recommend either Mikel Oyarzabal or Diogo Jota

Both left wing, both young, both are goal threats...and most importantly, both combined would cost less than either one of those.

I personally would go for Oyarzabal who is a VERY good player and has everything going him at the age of 22 and will probably be a key player for La Roja for the next 10 years.

JamDav1982

Neither of those two.

These Galactico signings are disastrous and both those players are divas with a ton of baggage.

The transfer strategy needs to change desperately.

I would go for either Mikel Oyarzabal or Diogo Jota

Both left wing, both young, both are goal threats...and most importantly, both combined would cost less than either one of those.

I personally would go for Oyarzabal who is a VERY good player and will has everything going him at the age of 22.

Wouldnt get Jota and Oyarzabal both for anywhere near 110m.

JamDav1982

110?

I think you could get both for under 150m which is the minimum I would expect either Sancho or Neymar to go for.

Ah Apologies I though it was Lautaro.

Even then dont think get both for 150m.

Oyarzabal buy out is supposedly 75m and they would want that and Wolves dont need to sell any of their players and doubt they let Jota got for 75m even if he is not really worth that to Barca.

Givenchy

Neither

Neymar if it had to be one of them though

Sancho is doing well at Dortmund but then so did Dembele (Sancho is a lesser talent than Dembouz - higher ceiling imo) and im not sure about the defending in the current Bundesliga. spending 100mil + on a younger is not the way forward and we have to learn from past mistakes. the only youngster worth that money is Mbappe

Home of Barca Fans