The Dutch Eredivisie

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
His thread must've been deleted too. Anyway, his brother just said in an interview that if he ever wakes up he won't be able to walk, eat nor speak for the rest of his life. :(

gasgas

His thread must've been deleted too. Anyway, his brother just said in an interview that if he ever wakes up he won't be able to walk, eat nor speak for the rest of his life. :(

So he's basically brain dead?
How are his brain stem functions?
Will he be ventilator-dependent for the rest of his life or was it spared?

Gilberto

My team Roda finally won a league game again! But obviously our competitors NAC had to win as well, so we are still at the bottom of the league...

Gilberto

Roda have hit rock bottom :(
Never would have thought it would be possible for us to be even worse than last year. Somehow we get worse every season. Every season is worse than the season before it.
Why are my fav teams controlled by idiots? lol. It's so bad that it's also laughable.

El Flaco

If you guys are interested, Frenkie & De Ligt are playing against Feyenoord in 30 mins

[tw]1089500598238670848[/tw]

[tw]1089497287506702336[/tw]

gregorrin10

Interested to see how Dolberg does too. Also RVP leading the Feyenoord attack, nice.

Nice warm up for our match, since it ends exactly when our game begins.

Last edited:

vlad

How is the quality of football in eredivision for you that follow that legaue?

Its 2 horse race, does ajax or psv have any real challenge there? 1 lost match in 16\17 matches goal difference huge, i remember hype about depay when transfer to united was completed, he was best player in eredivision, in the end he couldnt make it into first 11 there and is now at lyon

Last edited:

Vahue

Terrible defending from Ajax. Good luck against Real.

Neither team can defend :lol:

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Already find it both hilarious and annoying how Frenkie has to run towards the ref with both hands on top of his head with every decision that goes against them.

Home of Barca Fans