The Dutch Eredivisie

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
that will go straight to the quotes thread :lol:

I agree..That was golden.

Anyways, Saurez always played as a supporting striker when coupled with the Hunt, but at his age, he proved to be very versatile. His pace and touch along with his delivery are impeccable. Someone like him would do wonders in Serie A. He really could beat defenders.

Beast

The Observer
Anyone watching Ajax - AZ ?

very nice second half .. Ajax is leading 1-0 through Der Weil an assist from superb Suarez

Scott

El Clasico from Holland right now. Feyenoord -Ajax 0-1 half time. I watched the last games from Ajax live, and i never see something special from Suarez. He never worth 25M.

Oleguer in, because Aldeweireld was injured in the 10th min. :D

finished in 1-1.

Last edited:

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
El Clasico from Holland right now. Feyenoord -Ajax 0-1 half time. I watched the last games from Ajax live, and i never see something special from Suarez. He never worth 25M.

Oleguer in, because Aldeweireld was injured in the 10th min. :D

finished in 1-1.

True about Suárez. He's experiencing a huge drop in efficiency since Pantelic is playing alongside him.

Jesse1509

Ajax beat FC Twente today (3-0, goals from De Zeeuw, Pantelic and Rommedahl), so the top 3 is:

(1) PSV Eindhoven 58 points
(2) FC Twente 55 points
(3) Ajax 49 points

Hopefully, PSV will be able to maintain their position, so that they're champions again!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Im watching Ajax and some RKC team play and my god i didint realize how low quality the dutch league is (i never really watched it) I feel like im watching Barça athleti play

Jesse1509

Im watching Ajax and some RKC team play and my god i didint realize how low quality the dutch league is (i never really watched it) I feel like im watching Barça athleti play

Yeah, it's almost a shame I also support RKC, as they're my local team....they're so weak this season, it's embarassing.

Scott

The league is soooooooooooooooooo low qualitly, this year has really been down and it will still goes down because Ajax,Feyenoord and AZ have financial problems. I can't understand why Suarez is worth 25m for some people, he is allways play against crap defenders.

But i need to say, RKC is really really bad..

So you watched RKC - Ajax? What about that stupid own goal be RKC? :lol::lol: Thats what i call crap defenders. :lol:

So will Steve Mclaren win the league?!

Ye lets hope. Ruiz is awesome with a brilliant technique. Scored a hattrick yesterday in 5 mins.

Home of Barca Fans