The Dutch Eredivisie

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
What has went wrong with Ajax ? Dutch football is very poor although there are some gems but they do well to get to the quater finals of the Champions League which is a shame for great clubs like Ajax and PSV. Congrats AZ Alkmaar for winning the league.

Scott

What has went wrong with Ajax ? Dutch football is very poor although there are some gems but they do well to get to the quater finals of the Champions League which is a shame for great clubs like Ajax and PSV. Congrats AZ Alkmaar for winning the league.

Inside the club, Inside.... there is something wrong.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Makaay is/was underrated. I have never had any opinion on him just that he could score goals.

Zqa-

He did terrible, so no wonder. Hopefully Ajax will soon get someone good, so they can challenge the title.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Ajax currently 2-1 up at PSV, approaching half time. Luis Suarez has scored both goals after bagging a hat-trick last week, the kid looks something very special with his strength, pace, eye for goal and the way he turns defenders.

A

Aedonys

That game is best defined by a similar scoreline: Atleti - Barca. Non-existent defense. Hope the board realizes the need to strengthen the defense. Maybe I expect too much :lol:

I sense a lot of hate for farmers this week :lol:

Home of Barca Fans