The Dutch Eredivisie

Trickykid

This is not a case of anyone regretting anything. When looking for a shot of him that depicted his current the day mullet well enough, I got to see a lot of pictures of him. This guy has a history of seriously awesome mullets in various stages of sexiness.

Last edited:

Galning

Average IQ of ultras fans around the world is probably around 60. Just ban the guy from the stadium, problem solved. Also don't see the point of that guy on Twitter writing "Black goalie", it doesn't have anything to do with his race.

Barcadub

What a finale today.

Ajax need to win to win the league.

They are currently drawing. A win for PSV would be enough. They are winning 2-0

Egert

Estonian Culé
Hoping for a PSV win. Like them more than Ajax, but Ajax have been great this season aswell.

Messi983

Frank De Boer is officialy leaving Ajax after 5 and half seasons. There are rumours he's close to sign with Everton.

WhyForWhat

PSV is the winning club for the next seasons. They buy good players. Ajax is making it difficult for new players with their "Ajax system". Also PSV looks for talent in football countries like Latin America. Ajax searches in Scandinavian countries for talent. You won't find a next Messi or Neymar there.

Messi983

They can find the next Ibra there though. ;) And from what I remember they were pretty successfull with Scandinavian players, especially Danish recently but before that they also had Litmanen. I'm not sure about that but I think his and later Ibra's success are probably one of the bigger reasons why they are scouting Scandinavian market as much. They can also get players there cheaper than some South American wonderkids and they can probably assimilate quicker.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Feyenoord rocking it this season. 6 wins out of 6 games. 16 goals scored while only conceding 2. Hopefully they can win Eredivisie, 16 seasons without the league title is a long time :)

Home of Barca Fans