The Dutch Eredivisie

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
PSV ran over Roda JC with a 5-0 victory, Feyenoord got away good with the 1-1 after a red card by Mathijsen. Let's see how Ajax and AZ will do today...

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Ajax's new acquisition Moisander scored a brilliant header against NAC Breda just recently.

Great stuff from the Finn.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
True, NAC Breda and NEC are ridiculously awful against Ajax. Very good transfer on Moisander, now just waiting how Poulsen will do.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Hard to say. Sana plays from the left now, and he looks good there. He could play on the right as well, I suppose, so that Fischer could be used. He'll probably be a sub in the weeks to come at least.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Can any of you tell me anything about NAC midfielder Nemanja Gudelj? He's supposedly close to Fiorentina.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He's a defensive midfielder, with a decent mentality. That's about all I can say, unfortunately. Haven't seen that much of him. I'm not sure if he's ready for such a step: he looked decent in a really crappy team in an average league, but that's not much of an achievement. He's a Serbian U21 player too, I believe, so maybe Serbian members could help you as well.

Marc

Can any of you tell me anything about NAC midfielder Nemanja Gudelj? He's supposedly close to Fiorentina.
He is strange, has quality and he is good kid, but injuries and mentality are not helping him. He does not have strong personality, he had same issues in Serbian teams. I hope he can make it in Florence, as I said, has the quality, just needs to sort out his head.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Hard to say. Sana plays from the left now, and he looks good there. He could play on the right as well, I suppose, so that Fischer could be used. He'll probably be a sub in the weeks to come at least.
Thanks! Clasie? Any other young talented players in the league?

Marc

Pay attention to Feyenoord, their academy is so strong, curently, better then Ajax. Stefan de Vrij, Clasie, Cabral, Martins Indi and there is one 17 years old boy, I forgot his name, all from Feyenoord. Dusan Tadic from Twente continued his great form from last season, he is incredible, never thought he would become such a fine player.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Clasie is a very good player, but Cabral is awful :D Haha
Some other players, some already mentioned by Marc, to watch out for this season:

- Lens (PSV)
- Depay (PSV)
- Willems (PSV)
- Viergever (AZ)
- Maher (AZ)
- Altidore (AZ)
- Van Rijn (Ajax)
- Eriksen (Ajax)
- Tadic (Twente)
- Chadli (Twente)
- Martins Indi (Feyenoord)
- Clasie (Feyenoord)

Just some, there are more good players :)

Trickykid

According to danish media (well, they're actually quoting a dutch newspaper), Ajax are trying to buy dane Lucas Andersen from AaB before the transfer window shuts. 17 years old and the second youngest player ever to feature in the danish top flight, when he made his debut at 16. He's been brilliant this season so far, and is in Denmark widely regarded as the most exciting talent in domestic football. He can play on both wings and as a 10 behind the attackers.

I haven't got much to show you, but check out his most recent goal from the weekend here:
Starts at 2:20.

Edit: According to danish tabloids, Ajax and AaB have agreed on a 1,5ish mio euros fee. Apparently the player himself and Ajax are still a long way from reaching a personal deal.

Last edited:

Marc

Haven't seen him live, but the boy is SENSATION on Football Manager 2012. Got him on the begining of the season and even tho' he had 16 years, he did very well in the first team. Those FM scouts know what they are doing. :)

Home of Barca Fans