The Dutch Eredivisie

Guardian

so big game this afternoon, right? Here the interest is big for the game, because two Bulgarians seem to play in it, Manolev from PSV and Mihaylov, the GK of Twente. I like Twente, Douglas and Oguchi are monsters, Ruiz and Theo are great too, so I hope for a Twente win. Is Douglas still banned? PSV are also very good. So will see :)

Robbie

Come on Feyenoord! A few more wins and they just might make it into a Europa spot for next season :)

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
So, PSV lost 3-1 to Feyenoord...after the 10-0, this is quite a revenge for Feyenoord, as it effectively makes it impossible for PSV to become champions now. PSV lack creativity and mentality.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
^ Personally, I'm not Wijnaldum's biggest fan. He seems to lack a bit of vision imo. But he's a decent dribbler, and he would probably become a decent player if he'd leave Feyenoord for a better club. Miyaichi is good indeed, he's very quick and a good dribbler as well.

Robbie

[youtube]AE6XYwwXnT0[/youtube]

Highlights of the Feyenoord PSV game (only shows the goals). Wijnaldum is really hitting some form, and he's only 20 years old. Castaignos is their best player, and he's only 18! Way way too early for him to go to Inter. Most of their squad is 27+, and I don't think they have room to develop a young player. He should have stayed in the Eredivisie until age 24 like Bergkamp, Van Nistelrooy, and Suarez did.

Home of Barca Fans