Martin Braithwaite

ronniecro

i would seriously ask eto'o to come back from retirement for these couple of months ffs,this is ridiculous

MTL_Barca

[tw]1230183371592040448[/tw]

Lol he is going to be sold in the summer.

this is going to be the most pointless transfer of all time dawg.

Let's hope they also made a pact with some club that has to take him in that case :lol:

Androutsos

Wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of buy back clause for Leganes at the end of the season. Maybe different prices if they stay up or get relegated.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I was just looking at some YouTube videos of my main man Iniesta doing some magic for us - than came back here to be reminded about us signing Braithwaite. Sad days indeed :(

Androutsos

WHAT A GUN PLAYER!

Lol in all seriousness though, he isn't BAD, he just isn't Barca level... but I think he is better than anyone in the youth teams at this moment.

I hope there is some sort of clause where he don't have to hang onto him in the summer. I think if you can get 15m back for him after its ok because you'd usually pay the difference in a loan fee.

If QS asked for him and he becomes a Barca player, you gotta back him.

LeeRomeno

What a fairytale story it would be for Martin though. Suddenly at 28 you get called to one of the biggest clubs in the world and offered chance to play alongside Messi.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He has 6 goals in 24 La Liga games this season. 4 in 19 in the past. His maximum goal tally in a season was 11, years ago. I don't see how he can help us score.

Home of Barca Fans