Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Braithwaite

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    True. We've been talking about talent and skill so damn often, that we've forgotten just how important it is to have a regular decent player giving his best every game.
    Exactly! Barcelona forgot this.

A live chat with the GOAT

Idk why I am connected to this guy but I want him to succeed here.

Hopefully football can return soon and we can see if he’s got what it takes to be a Barca player.

This guy comes, takes on number 19, plays his first game, and then COVID-19 blows up in Europe.

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    This guy comes, takes on number 19, plays his first game, and then COVID-19 blows up in Europe.
    This is one instance where correlation is in fact causation.

West Ham United are willing to make a 17 M Euro move for Martin Braithwaite. We will need some extra cash this summer to address our needs, so that can help.

If we sell him this summer, who will be a backup striker?
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Suarez, Griezmann, Lautaro , Dembele , Messi , Fati, Trincao... We have to rid few playery

Would be more than happy with Dembele/Fati/Braithwaite-Lautaro/Suarez-Trincao/Messi.

Dembele counts as half a player.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Suarez probably.

If he leaves this summer he would end up being one of the most pointless transfer ever thanks to corona.

Just let the guy stay a bit longer

If we can get back most money invested in him then it won't be that bad. But yeah, I'd keep him if he'll do well once this season continues. Even with Suarez probably returning he should still get enough minutes.

As for the next season if we're seriously wanting Lautaro (I don't want him for that price) then it's the best to ship Suarez off to MLS (won't happen though) and keep MB as Lautaro's backup. He can also play on both wings so can cover for Griez/Fati as LW and Messi/Trincao as RW. Don't even count on Dembele anymore even if he'll stay he'll be injured again. If Suarez stays it's also possible to keep Braithwaite and loan Trincao for another season to get more regular minutes he probably won't get here.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Luis Suarez. He has one more year in his contract and most likely will be the back-up to the new striker, if we sign one.

I really liked his recent comments. His mentality is top tier. Even if he's the least merited player in the squad he's determined to succeed and I'm convinced that he'll always give 120% on the pitch. His determination together with his pace and power could prove to be useful for us.

He said he wanted to stay here more than 4.5 years and thought he could become our pichichi. These are the type of players we need. Let's just hope his overall footballing quality holds up.

Valverde Cultist
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    I really liked his recent comments. His mentality is top tier. Even if he's the least merited player in the squad he's determined to succeed and I'm convinced that he'll always give 120% on the pitch. His determination together with his pace and power could prove to be useful for us.

He said he wanted to stay here more than 4.5 years and thought he could become our pichichi. These are the type of players we need. Let's just hope his overall footballing quality holds up.
    He talks too much