Martin Braithwaite

Porque

Really good debut. Makes you want to cry though that it took so many years and only these circumstances to get this sort of profile into the squad.

Havesaks

Looked good. Is a better fit in this team than Griezmann based on tonight at least. Strong and pacy as we know him. Hope he can provide those runs Consistently and Bury a few. We should try to start him ahead of Griezmann as striker and maybe even let Fati be our LW. He has no place on this team - is colluding with every player... Messi, Semedo, Vidal...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully he doesn't get dejected by making a million runs and our midfielders and CBs not willing to play the pass over the top to him.

Havesaks

Hopefully he doesn't get dejected by making a million runs and our midfielders and CBs not willing to play the pass over the top to him.

I think Setien will make sure this doesn't happen. With Valverde it would have been the case tho

vinni

Looked good. Is a better fit in this team than Griezmann based on tonight at least. Strong and pacy as we know him. Hope he can provide those runs Consistently and Bury a few. We should try to start him ahead of Griezmann as striker and maybe even let Fati be our LW. He has no place on this team - is colluding with every player... Messi, Semedo, Vidal...

Hey Havesaks, how has he performed for your national team? I only see denmark play when they beat us..

Kul_z

:lol: We are a fickle bunch. From zero to hero in 1 day. Love it. This has not been a boring season. May turn out to be crap, but not really boring :lol:.

Most of the users said good luck to him. He did astonishing well considering that was his first 20 minutes. He could be the player that would encourage mf players to do more direct passes, i hope. Still, this shit is on board mostly, and they are to blame for abysmal fuck up that they didnt signed him or anyone in january for cl. I can already see him adapting well and with no real use actually. Board is to blame, leave him be.

Gari

Setien: ”Braithwaite did more than I expected, much more. Honestly, I think we have made an extraordinary signing. He will adapt perfectly to what we do, he was involved in two goals today & he understands the game so well.”

serghei

Most of the users said good luck to him. He did astonishing well considering that was his first 20 minutes. He could be the player that would encourage mf players to do more direct passes, i hope. Still, this shit is on board mostly, and they are to blame for abysmal fuck up that they didnt signed him or anyone in january for cl. I can already see him adapting well and with no real use actually. Board is to blame, leave him be.

I know man... I was joking.

behindbrowneyes

Technically not that gifted, so he will struggle in tight spaces. Eibar was a very favourable side and were very weak defensively.

However, he is strong and pacey and can be useful when his teammates use his qualities in the right way. His mentality is also great and that's something this team is missing apart from Vidal. Great debut from him. It's important to have a good start, especially when there is literally no time for adaption.

Andresito

Staff member
ERZuHGVU4AA6WYW

Home of Barca Fans