Martin Braithwaite

LABarcaFan

West Ham United are willing to make a 17 M Euro move for Martin Braithwaite. We will need some extra cash this summer to address our needs, so that can help.

mc_lovin

Would be more than happy with Dembele/Fati/Braithwaite-Lautaro/Suarez-Trincao/Messi.

Dembele counts as half a player.

MTL_Barca

If he leaves this summer he would end up being one of the most pointless transfer ever thanks to corona.

Just let the guy stay a bit longer :lol:

Messi983

If we can get back most money invested in him then it won't be that bad. But yeah, I'd keep him if he'll do well once this season continues. Even with Suarez probably returning he should still get enough minutes.

As for the next season if we're seriously wanting Lautaro (I don't want him for that price) then it's the best to ship Suarez off to MLS (won't happen though) and keep MB as Lautaro's backup. He can also play on both wings so can cover for Griez/Fati as LW and Messi/Trincao as RW. Don't even count on Dembele anymore even if he'll stay he'll be injured again. If Suarez stays it's also possible to keep Braithwaite and loan Trincao for another season to get more regular minutes he probably won't get here.

Andresito

Staff member
I really liked his recent comments. His mentality is top tier. Even if he's the least merited player in the squad he's determined to succeed and I'm convinced that he'll always give 120% on the pitch. His determination together with his pace and power could prove to be useful for us.

He said he wanted to stay here more than 4.5 years and thought he could become our pichichi. These are the type of players we need. Let's just hope his overall footballing quality holds up.

Messigician

I really liked his recent comments. His mentality is top tier. Even if he's the least merited player in the squad he's determined to succeed and I'm convinced that he'll always give 120% on the pitch. His determination together with his pace and power could prove to be useful for us.

He said he wanted to stay here more than 4.5 years and thought he could become our pichichi. These are the type of players we need. Let's just hope his overall footballing quality holds up.

He talks too much

Messi983

Can't wait to see this guy play again. I think he'll be one of our most motivated players for the rest of the season.

vuji_31

I hope so he get starting position for few games. He will give 110% what is not usual for our most payed players.

Home of Barca Fans