Martin Braithwaite

clemente

I sure hope he will, if Barca had Burger how you call him, against Real, they would have probably won.

Suarez is still one of the best 9s in the world and one of the best scorers, there is no player on the team that can replace him, and no player that the club is interested in can't replace him.

You should hope Burger stays fit, if you wish to see Barca win some trophies this season.

Calling one of the best players in Barcas history with such nicknames is disrespectful.

I think getting paid 300k a week and not caring about staying fit is more disrespectful.
And calling him one of the best 9s in the world is even more disrespectful to all the strikers out there, this guy offers literally nothing besides his friendship with Messi, I don't miss him screaming at Arthur and De Jong at all.

Catta

I think getting paid 300k a week and not caring about staying fit is more disrespectful.
And calling him one of the best 9s in the world is even more disrespectful to all the strikers out there, this guy offers literally nothing besides his friendship with Messi, I don't miss him screaming at Arthur and De Jong at all.

Who is a better number 9 than him?

You can make a case for Lewa, Aguero and Kane. No La Liga club has a better 9.

He only screamed at Dembele, and it was justified, everybody now sees that Dembele is a low IQ player, he should have screamed even more at him, then maybe he would not have fucked up the chance to score the 4th goal against Liverpool.

clemente

Who is a better number 9 than him?

You can make a case for Lewa, Aguero and Kane. No La Liga club has a better 9.

He only screamed at Dembele, and it was justified, everybody now sees that Dembele is a low IQ player, he should have screamed even more at him, then maybe he would not have fucked up the chance to score the 4th goal against Liverpool.

I'm surprised you rate him so high, I guess it's like this with any sports fans not just football, people don't remember anything past 2 weeks. Suarez is not even on Griezzmans level, and your list is just... I don't even know where to start.

You can't justifying screaming at young players, and it wasn't just Dembele, he was screaming at De Jong, which was pathetic considering he was the highlight of the game meanwhile Suarez was barely walking and butchering every first touch, and he screamed earlier at Arthur I think.

serghei

Unleash Martin "Covid-19" Braithwaite. We should just write COVID above his number on the shirt to see if maybe the opponents run away from him and allow him to score.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wouldn't mind keeping him as a backup striker if he does well till the end of the season. Doesn't strike me as the type of player who will get lazy and stop giving a shit.

serghei

I wouldn't mind keeping him as a backup striker if he does well till the end of the season. Doesn't strike me as the type of player who will get lazy and stop giving a shit.

No doubt. Exactly the type of squad players that are needed.

vuji_31

His best game ever was against i think levante ar home.
Messi was off duty, so he was playing rw.

He broke season record for number of succ. dribbles at game in 60minute.

And then in 63. minute he got injured.

JerseyAddict

His best game ever was against i think levante ar home.
Messi was off duty, so he was playing rw.

He broke season record for number of succ. dribbles at game in 60minute.

And then in 63. minute he got injured.

Well... That is the problem... He is perma-injured. It's likeyou have to drive to work every day and have a great caf but... Well... It is alvays out of use. What does it do good for you.

Richard.H

Why was his face bruised up in practice today? Practice accident or did Suarez or Vidal punch the lad :lol:

Last edited:

Rory

Refreshing to have a player arrive here with the mentality "now the real work begins". Coutinho and Dembele arrived here thinking this is the pinnacle of their career now so they don't have to work even harder. It's the total opposite. When you reach the best company in the world in any profession, you don't stand still, you're supposed to improve every second of the day. This guy gets it.

vuji_31

Good guy. We need more players like this.

Sane,Ruiz and Soyuncu.
We would be again strongest team in world.

Home of Barca Fans