Martin Braithwaite

Richard.H

The type of player that this team needs. Makes runs, enthusiastic, has passion. Not the most talented, but better than our multi millionaire spoiled brats

eaman

Had a good game first half especially. Very good addition to the squad. Sometimes money doesn't matter

BBZ8800

Better than Griezmann in dribbling, speed, sprint, physical strength, movements,...
18mio vs 120mio

Yes.
Actually reminded me of a good old Barca.

He received a pass a few times on the left, and instead of making a turn, slowing down and passing sideways, he has actually run directly towards goal and tried a shot.

Quite weird to see a Barca's player running directly towards goal :/

ASordidGod

Yes.

He received a pass a few times on the left, and instead of making a turn, slowing down and passing sideways, he has actually run directly towards goal and tried a shot.

Don't worry, we'll coach those good habits out of him in no time. :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

Yes.

Exactly and few times he was able to make situation out of it. Good stuff. Exactly what we need.

Kul_z

He brings something different to the team, let me see umm - fucking pace and directness. If only those idiots signed him in january, he would be useful in cl..

behindbrowneyes

This transfer shows that Quique Setién is well aware of the needs of this team. He was the one insisting on Braithwaite while board (and probably Abidal) preferred Angel. His finishing might be weak but he offers something the team desperately needs. You don't get a Henry in today's football for 18M.

Vilarrubi

This transfer shows that Quique Setién is well aware of the needs of this team. He was the one insisting on Braithwaite while board (and probably Abidal) preferred Angel. His finishing might be weak but he offers something the team desperately needs. You don't get a Henry in today's football for 18M.

Exactly. Angel would have been stood in the box waiting for nothing.

mesiesta

Looks like he was not needed. League is suspended and when it will re-start, Suarez may be ready already :lol:

Home of Barca Fans