Martin Braithwaite

LABarcaFan

Suarez is worse but he gets into more goal scoring positions

Both, current Suarez and Griezmann have no place in the starting line-up. As far as the scoring chances, Luis and Leo play very close to each other, that is why he gets more opportunity. But lets not forget that Luis is five years older than the Frenchman and his missed chances are more because of luck of speed and mobility. Antoin may not be a bad player, but he is just not Barcelona material. It was big mistake that we have signed him. I was one of the few, against that decision and it turned that I was right. Now, I am afraid our board of idiots will do another big mistake by signing Neymar. But, this time, they will do that intentionally, to cause a huge harm to the new board and president in 2021.

LABarcaFan

If he always needs two touches (one to control snd one more to get the ball over to his left) 2-3 meters from goal than he's not a pro forward/striker - than he's a joke. a sunday league player. Sometimes you have like 1/10 of a second to strike the freaking ball or dribble past a player - like when Messi got the ball from Brightwhite for the 4-0 goal... he kept his cool. Greasman would stand there paralized trying to get the ball over to his left, only to get disposed.

:cheers:

Home of Barca Fans