Martin Braithwaite

vuji_31

Well if he scored we would say that he got great game.

If he start finish better there will bd no need for Martinez.

Save 111 millions for LW,CM,CB and RB

clemente

3:50 and 4:15 only last week.

[youtube]q6KIVkMmnPY[/youtube]

first was a weak foot but should have finished, second one was weak foot again and shit angle, I don't know in what world is that a sitter, I guess goals can only be sitters or screamers.

Vilarrubi

first was a weak foot but should have finished, second one was weak foot again and shit angle, I don't know in what world is that a sitter, I guess goals can only be sitters or screamers.

First one is the definition of sitter, don’t care what foot it is. 2nd one he needs to at least hit the target.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If he always needs two touches (one to control snd one more to get the ball over to his left) 2-3 meters from goal than he's not a pro forward/striker - than he's a joke. a sunday league player. Sometimes you have like 1/10 of a second to strike the freaking ball or dribble past a player - like when Messi got the ball from Brightwhite for the 4-0 goal... he kept his cool. Greasman would stand there paralized trying to get the ball over to his left, only to get disposed.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No one's saying anything about him comimg as a bench option you complete retard. Besides what are negotiations for, it's not like Barcelona ever signed a young player for a declining seniors position. LOL Christ you're such a pompous fuck over the smallest things, if anyone here is acting like a know it all its you. All I'm giving you is the slight possibility if the club bothered to pursue a transfer. Håland would have never come, 100%. Prophet.

Keep convincing yourself youre not a retard when you can't read LOL

He wouldn't come to Barca anyway. :)

Keep whining and bitching about the club not pursuing Haaland in every thread though.

Laplacian

He wouldn't come to Barca anyway. :)

Keep whining and bitching about the club not pursuing Haaland in every thread though.

No I'm done, whining seems to be in your area of expertise. You do it a lot more than I do LOL, glass houses mate

Nazario1985

Suarez is worse but he gets into more goal scoring positions

Suarez create chances for others and make assists while at the same time bleeding the defenders and creating space for Messi.

Griez in the other hand waits for Sitters & to compensate he run back ALOT. it's like saying hey guys i can't do much upfront so i'll help back which is not bad but this is Barça we only win because of goals !!

Home of Barca Fans